Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's amazing she is still single

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This can't be real. I've known condescending liberal jagoffs but never one so obnoxious as to think they are the comic book queen.

LOL! This is why rats are so miserable. Mommy and Daddy told them they were the best and the real world is letting them know that ain't true. The arrogance and narcissism one must have to post screeches like this for the whole world to see is incredible. Social media will be the death of rats. In the old days your friends would have slapped you silly and leveled you off because they were the ones you went to with shit like this. Now this arrogant bitch can just talk to her phone and post it.

It's all a "strong feminist" front to hide the internal pain.

Listen to this woman for 10 seconds. The misery pours out of her like Niagra Falls.

She has no idea who she is or what she wants. Hence, the defense-first tactic of her awful personality.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This can't be real. I've known condescending liberal jagoffs but never one so obnoxious as to think they are the comic book queen.

LOL! This is why rats are so miserable. Mommy and Daddy told them they were the best and the real world is letting them know that ain't true. The arrogance and narcissism one must have to post screeches like this for the whole world to see is incredible. Social media will be the death of rats. In the old days your friends would have slapped you silly and leveled you off because they were the ones you went to with shit like this. Now this arrogant bitch can just talk to her phone and post it.

I thought we? settled the @brents logical fallacy years ago.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,927
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club