Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@kingjames, you sure?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

ReignMan said:

Blu82 said:

James is a racist and an uneducated moron that has a huge audience.
    Not a good combination.

Can you imagine having all his talent, accomplishment, money, etc. then being such a miserable piece of shit? This golden spoon hypocrite needs to speak with his actions by helping his community, but that will never happen because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
    In his defense, and I take no joy in doing so, LBJ does quite a bit for his "community." That being said, he is still an idiot and a race baiting asshole.
    His "community" doesn't need stop gap measures like Damian Lillard's contribution to the Boys and Girls Club in Portland which BLM/anitifa lit on fire last week, because, uh justice. LeBron is a role model in that he is married and a good father to his kids, but he does have an illigitimate kid with a news anchor, allegedly. His support of the BLM movement has helped cause hundreds of black deaths. I'm sure he thinks that BLM is helping inner city blacks. It is literally killing them. Imagine LeBron who has his kids in private school supporting vouchers for black parents to get their kids out of public schools that he won't send his kids to. We are agreed he is a chicom loving idiot and race baiting asshole.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    There's nothing good about this. Still the victim. Still justifying his erased tweet. There is far, far more black-on-black crime that he doesn't say one thing about. But he makes it sound like thousands of black men are being slaughtered every year by cops and its just not true. It doesn't mean there aren't problems or reform needed, but he is doing so much more damage than good. He's an amazingly talented basketball player but either not a very intelligent person or else has a massive God complex that he's using this situation to feed into.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

James is a racist and an uneducated moron that has a huge audience.
    Not a good combination.

Billionaires bitching about racism and encouraging violence.

Only in America.
  • Options

On court

These tweets won't help

I fucked up would have worked
    Has he blamed White Supremacy yet?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how he takes no responsibility for what he posted, it's other people and their response to what he posted that's the real problem.
    Big body, feeble mind.
    haie said:

Lebron has the power and money to go directly to these places and demand that the local beuracrats answer for exactly what the fuck they are doing to fix poverty and violence, with the insane amounts of tax dollars they are given.

He has spent a lot of money on his schools, so it's not like he's completely clueless.

He's getting shit advice most likely.

Or maybe not having to do any actual schoolwork since elementary is rearing it's ugly head.
  • Options
    doogie said:
    Not quite true, but beautiful and deserving rhetoric, so the judges will freely allow it.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    IN YOUR FACE! Kim Klacik JUST DUNKED on Lebron James “Please Read a Book – The System in Place was Created by the Very Guy you Supported in the Presidential Election”

“Klacik reminded the world that LeBron James is a REALLY dumb person!
    Go, Kim!

I hear u, but pls, read a book. The system in place was created by the very guy you supported in the presidential election. This very BIG mistake makes you part of the problem. You can’t support the 1994 Crime Bill author & complain about police brutality, it’s one in the same.

— Kimberly Klacik (@kimkbaltimore) April 22, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/face-kim-klacik-just-dunked-lebron-james-please-read-book/
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That picture says it all to me. It could have been an opportunity to talk about using non lethal force more but if they’re going to go after the cop, I’m out.
    Which, frankly, is a valid discussion. I personally don't think the cop has any choice but to shoot at the center of mass when it's such a quick procession of events. Aiming for the legs or using a taser is just simply too low percentage of a move in that situation (and what happens if the legs are hit, the girl is still stabbed and killed, and then the stabber later bleeds out from having an artery struck?). But reasonable people can at least disagree on that.

Reasonable people cannot disagree on the fact that Bryant was in no way, shape or form a victim. Anyone who believes that is too far past the point of reasoning with.
    I thought for sure that sentence would end with ...when the mass is so huge and much harder to miss;-) too soon?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

That picture says it all to me. It could have been an opportunity to talk about using non lethal force more but if they’re going to go after the cop, I’m out.
    Which, frankly, is a valid discussion. I personally don't think the cop has any choice but to shoot at the center of mass when it's such a quick procession of events. Aiming for the legs or using a taser is just simply too low percentage of a move in that situation (and what happens if the legs are hit, the girl is still stabbed and killed, and then the stabber later bleeds out from having an artery struck?). But reasonable people can at least disagree on that.

Reasonable people cannot disagree on the fact that Bryant was in no way, shape or form a victim. Anyone who believes that is too far past the point of reasoning with.
    I thought for sure that sentence would end with ...when the mass is so huge and much harder to miss;-) too soon?
    Where's the center of that mass?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2021
    James is a moron. He can't string a coherent sentence together in the Queen's English to save his life. And I've got my wife's aunts concerned about immigrants not speaking English. How long has James' family been here?

The ego on that guy is nuclear. Too many 'yes' men have convinced him that people actually care about his views. Yo dummy: they want your money. That is all.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

IN YOUR FACE! Kim Klacik JUST DUNKED on Lebron James “Please Read a Book – The System in Place was Created by the Very Guy you Supported in the Presidential Election”

“Klacik reminded the world that LeBron James is a REALLY dumb person!
    Go, Kim!

I hear u, but pls, read a book. The system in place was created by the very guy you supported in the presidential election. This very BIG mistake makes you part of the problem. You can’t support the 1994 Crime Bill author & complain about police brutality, it’s one in the same.

— Kimberly Klacik (@kimkbaltimore) April 22, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/face-kim-klacik-just-dunked-lebron-james-please-read-book/

I think it's a bit of a stretch to posit that Joe Biden ever created anything, much less our 'system'. But her point is otherwise well taken.
  • Options

There's nothing good about this. Still the victim. Still justifying his erased tweet. There is far, far more black-on-black crime that he doesn't say one thing about. But he makes it sound like thousands of black men are being slaughtered every year by cops and its just not true. It doesn't mean there aren't problems or reform needed, but he is doing so much more damage than good. He's an amazingly talented basketball player but either not a very intelligent person or else has a massive God complex that he's using this situation to feed into.
    Terrible.

And it's both. He has a God complex AND he is stupid. Everybody who isn't stupid knows he's stupid. He's just stupid.

Great, he donates a lot of money. Good for him. People with a God complex who are stupid do good things. Not news.

He pulled down his tweet because he jumped the gun w/o knowing what was going on. Everybody knows it. "... because they twist our works." Lolz.

"You're next" doesn't need a lot of twisting king james.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

James is a moron. He can't string a coherent sentence together in the Queen's English to save his life. And I've got my wife's aunts concerned about immigrants not speaking English. How long has James' family been here?

The ego on that guy is nuclear. Too many 'yes' men have convinced him that people actually care about his views. Yo dummy: they want your money. That is all.

@CharlesBarkleyDawg, true?

Need to hear what the Chuckster has to say about LBJ's comments to know what black folk really think about things...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Terrible.

And it's both. He has a God complex AND he is stupid. Everybody who isn't stupid knows he's stupid. He's just stupid.

Great, he donates a lot of money. Good for him. People with a God complex who are stupid do good things. Not news.

He pulled down his tweet because he jumped the gun w/o knowing what was going on. Everybody knows it. "... because they twist our works." Lolz.

I'm frankly shocked by your response. You're usual more a pox on both their houses kind of guy. I applaud your response but I'm surprised by it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:
    The pathetic defense his supporters make for him is that "LeBron doesn't live in China." They feel that's a really killer rebuttal.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Terrible.

I'm frankly shocked by your response. You're usual more a pox on both their houses kind of guy. I applaud your response but I'm surprised by it.

Why, Bobby? Just why?