Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White House comes out in support of knife wielding attempted murderer

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

If Rittenhouse was seen by the cops reloading and shooting people he would have been shot. They are also making a big deal about how Dylan Roof was taken alive. Yeah because he fucking surrendered to the cops. It's also some kind of big deal that the cops fed Roof after taking him into custody. I guess we can now start starving everyone we have in prison.

How come Dylan Roof could remember "The Talk" but so many other guys can't?
    Dylan Roof had black parents?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If Rittenhouse was seen by the cops reloading and shooting people he would have been shot. They are also making a big deal about how Dylan Roof was taken alive. Yeah because he fucking surrendered to the cops. It's also some kind of big deal that the cops fed Roof after taking him into custody. I guess we can now start starving everyone we have in prison.

Trevor Noah would presume he did not, and thus, never received "the talk."

The evidence would suggest that either a) the talk is not happening, or b) the talk doesn't work very well.

Maybe the talk should omit the ACAB part and replace it with a "don't fight with the cops on the side of the road" part.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trevor Noah would presume he did not, and thus, never received "the talk."

The evidence would suggest that either a) the talk is not happening, or b) the talk doesn't work very well.

Maybe the talk should omit the ACAB part and replace it with a "don't fight with the cops on the side of the road" part.
    The well fed girl in Columbus also never listened to the "Talk" because she continued to try and gut that other girl after the cops showed up. This was probably on account of her being so peaceful and motherly.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Actions vs words

We’re 3 months into Biden’s White House

Can anybody actually point to any examples where he’s tried to unify anything?

Good news is that we have 21 months before the impact of the midterm elections are actualized ...

What could go wrong?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Kristi is gonna take this in a landslide. The suburban woman vote for a chick and the man vote for a hot chick coupled with the dem apathy due to not trump should make this easy
    Harris is going to run in 2024

A woman running against her takes away one of the identity crutches Kamala will surely use in her campaign
    edited April 2021
    Tequilla said:

A woman running against her takes away one of the identity crutches Kamala will surely use in her campaign

Kamala is somehow even more unlikeable than hills.

There is a reason they hide her as much as possible
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE
    All hating aside it's really bizarre that someone in the limelight whose job it is is to be likeable has not had a speech coach train the weird uncomfortable giggle out of her. I used to do something similar until my boss was like dude you sound like a weird jackass. Stop it

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE
    All hating aside it's really bizarre that someone in the limelight whose job it is is to be likeable has not had a speech coach train the weird uncomfortable giggle out of her. I used to do something similar until my boss was like dude you sound like a weird jackass. Stop it
    I guarantee that she’s been coached

Looks to me like she’s so conscious of her coaching and that the coaching is so unnatural for her that she just comes off terribly way too often

The laughter is a deflection mechanism when nervous and/or uncomfortable
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE

Looks to me like she’s so conscious of her coaching and that the coaching is so unnatural for her that she just comes off terribly way too often

Oh she's been coached alright.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    Tequilla said:

I’m not convinced Kamala is a woman. No kids. Allegedly blow jobbed her way to the top.

Sounds like dude to me.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Benny's micro penis perked up a millimeter at this news.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,468
    Insane not the president does insane shit who'd of that that would happen?

Election theft has consequences.
    edited April 2021
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE

or ignorant or stupid or ill-informed, as she typically is.

Tequilla said:

I’m not convinced Kamala is a woman. No kids. Allegedly blow jobbed her way to the top.

Sounds like dude to me.
    She did babysit Willie's Willy for several years. That might count.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

IT WAS A DEBATE

or ignorant or stupid or ill-informed, as she typically is.
    Got to love abundance
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As long as you guys understand that the same machine is going to make Harris the best candidate ever and Noem or Deathsantis nazi murderering racist scum you might have a shot if you don't go all wobbly again
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

unforced error

again

Fuck you. You’re an ignorant piece of shit.
    You misspelled arrogant.
    Abundance, and a horrible combination.
    oh well
    Notice how the Dazzler has no real comment on the actions taken by the WH to this. He'll just play his cute little diversion games. The same Kunt who cried his little crocodile tears over Sicknick's death in order to burnish his pro-cop credentials and bash Republicans doesn't have any problem with the WH and the rest of the left attacking this cop for doing he fucking job.

No condemnation of the WH, and radio silence regarding the left's response to this shooting.
    I called it an “unforced error”.

Too wordy?
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

unforced error

again

Fuck you. You’re an ignorant piece of shit.
    You misspelled arrogant.
    Abundance, and a horrible combination.
    oh well
    Notice how the Dazzler has no real comment on the actions taken by the WH to this. He'll just play his cute little diversion games. The same Kunt who cried his little crocodile tears over Sicknick's death in order to burnish his pro-cop credentials and bash Republicans doesn't have any problem with the WH and the rest of the left attacking this cop for doing he fucking job.

No condemnation of the WH, and radio silence regarding the left's response to this shooting.
    I called it an “unforced error”.

Too wordy?
    Gosh, how will they recover from that scathing rebuke. The Biden White continues to whip up racial resentment and hate toward the cops but the Dazzler calls it an "unforced error" so all is forgiven.