Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cornel West: Biden ‘Cheapened’ Black Life, Has ‘Blood on His Hands’

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited April 2021 in Tug Tavern

“Following the guilty verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial, Harvard Divinity School philosophy professor Cornel West appeared Tuesday evening on the Mehdi Hasan Show and accused President Joe Biden of having “blood on his hands” for past statements as well as being “one of the architects of mass incarceration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/21/cornel-west-biden-cheapened-black-life-blood-hands/

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sounds like Biden is the original superpredator
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club
    People’s lack of ability to see the irony in Biden and Harris’ support of BLM is concerning. The left tries to cancel the right for things done years ago while ignoring the past of the people at the top of their party.
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Biden can't remember last night, or last anything, so he always goes to bed with a clean conscience. Must be nice
  • Options
    Founders Club

People’s lack of ability to see the irony in Biden and Harris’ support of BLM is concerning. The left tries to cancel the right for things done years ago while ignoring the past of the people at the top of their party.

Eh, the left wing of the party was pretty vicious to Biden and Harris during the primaries for these exact reasons. Cornel West is far from alone with his take. It's the MSM that's white washing everything and insulating them from criticism from both ends.
    That’s a fair point. There’s a reason Kamala was one of the first ones to drop out of the primary. I still can’t believe the Democrats went with Biden given his track record for being a racist piece of shit. Fuck the media with a rusty conical cheese grater.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Eh, the left wing of the party was pretty vicious to Biden and Harris during the primaries for these exact reasons. Cornel West is far from alone with his take. It's the MSM that's white washing everything and insulating them from criticism from both ends.
    That’s a fair point. There’s a reason Kamala was one of the first ones to drop out of the primary. I still can’t believe the Democrats went with Biden given his track record for being a racist piece of shit. Fuck the media with a rusty conical cheese grater.
    Or for just being a confused geriatric in general.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

“Following the guilty verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial, Harvard Divinity School philosophy professor Cornel West appeared Tuesday evening on the Mehdi Hasan Show and accused President Joe Biden of having “blood on his hands” for past statements as well as being “one of the architects of mass incarceration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/21/cornel-west-biden-cheapened-black-life-blood-hands/

oh no
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

oh no
    You don't follow principles, only party. Biden's racism is okay because he's your guy.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Or for just being a confused geriatric in general.
    There is that trivial detail as well.
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

oh no
    You don't follow principles, only party. Biden's racism is okay because he's your guy.
    I've never seen this much "conservative" love for Cornel West.

Funny that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

During the primaries

Nobody circles the wagons like the left when they need to

Look at Kobe and H slurp Biden
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

oh no

Funny that.
    Some of us think outside the block
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

oh no

Funny that.
    Some of us think outside the block
    You liberals, sure.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

During the primaries

That’s right, when we need to stop fascism, we will.

I didn’t think the liberals would come through, I thought they were too weak, I was wrong. They kicked your ass. Maybe I’ve given Biden too much rope because of that but let it play out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

During the primaries

I didn’t think the liberals would come through, I thought they were too weak, I was wrong. They kicked your ass. Maybe I’ve given Biden too much rope because of that but let it play out.
    You voted for fascism

You voted for a couple of craven racists

Good effort good job
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812
    JILL!!!! WHERE'S MY KEYS?!?!

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

During the primaries

You voted for fascism

Good effort good job
    Fascism is a far right wing ideology.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812

During the primaries

You voted for fascism

Good effort good job
    More with the doublethink.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

During the primaries

You voted for fascism

Good effort good job
    If you're far right then you're far right

You voted for the fascist
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,108

Agreed. Imagine losing to him though.