Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ben Shapiro speaks

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

I was never Trump in 2016.
    And I will #NeverForget

Interesting that Trump seemed to pick up a lot of support while losing a lot of votes in his 4 years
    You know what the basis of my opposition was to him, and I was the first to admit that I was wrong about how I thought Trump would end up governing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I didn't rail against his stated policies and I didn't support PIPS. The NeverTrumpers just wanted Benghazi and Emailgate to go away and ran cover for PIPS. NeverTrumpers like Ben swallowed the initial Russian collusion story and the Covington kids. When you need Ben Shapiro he is grifting.
    This

Lot of that going around now
    Shapiro came around, he might not have got there as quickly as you but he still got there. If you want build coalitions and win elections sometimes have to be willing to accept the votes of former heretics.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I didn't rail against his stated policies and I didn't support PIPS. The NeverTrumpers just wanted Benghazi and Emailgate to go away and ran cover for PIPS. NeverTrumpers like Ben swallowed the initial Russian collusion story and the Covington kids. When you need Ben Shapiro he is grifting.
    This

Shapiro came around, he might not have got there as quickly as you but he still got there. If you want build coalitions and win elections sometimes have to be willing to accept the votes of former heretics.
    I think that the NeverTrumper money scheme was running out. Hope I'm proven wrong, but less than 3 months into Trump's inauguration I was fully on board and admitted I was wrong to vote for Ted Cruz and not Trump. The Covington kids hoax smelled from the start and lasted less than a day. Shapiro was all about virtue signaling along with the National Review NeverTrumpers who also swallowed the Russian hoax story from the start.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,576
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Candace Owens interview with Tucker Carlson on YouTube is being labeled inappropriate and offensive content. You have to click through two warnings to watch it.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

This

Shapiro was like me I wasn't a Trumper either, but he actually did a good job. If he could have put his Twitter away he would have won going away.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

This

Shapiro was like me I wasn't a Trumper either, but he actually did a good job. If he could have put his Twitter away he would have won going away.
    I think I'm the only person in America who never gave a shit about Trump's Twitter account. I ignored it. What Trump did and the policies he pushed were what I paid attention to and if you could get past the spending, (Big if) and I wasn't as fully onboard with letting prisoners out of jail kick, many of those folks were in jail for very good reasons, Trump was a pretty good Conservative. The guy also never backed down from a brawl.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

I can't say it enough. Every person in America should be required to listen to this round table.

Candace will run for President in 2024. She is a total badass.

A bunch of smart conservatives sitting around talking is always pretty entertaining and informative.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

This

I think I'm the only person in America who never gave a shit about Trump's Twitter account. I ignored it. What Trump did and the policies he pushed were what I paid attention to and if you could get past the spending, (Big if) and I wasn't as fully onboard with letting prisoners out of jail kick, many of those folks were in jail for very good reasons, Trump was a pretty good Conservative. The guy also never backed down from a brawl.
    I didn't either. And your initial opposition was based on policy

But I agree with WL on the so called right.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But still

Too late by then

This

I didn't either. And your initial opposition was based on policy

But I agree with WL on the so called right.

I thought he would govern like a New York liberal. I couldn't have been more wrong.