Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• The sun doesn't exist because I didn't see it today.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    It's because the polar vortex that was like caused by globa.... er climate change.

Like Duh!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

The sun doesn't exist because I didn't see it today.

This from the guy who touted a 20 year model as being highly accurate on a planet billions of years old.

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

This from the guy who touted a 20 year model as being highly accurate on a planet billions of years old.

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

I'm glad you have the scientific wherewithal to make that assumption.

Just ignore the fact that we can measure temperature back hundreds of thousands of years.

Let it die old man. You'll be gone before the worst of it. This isn't your issue.

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Just ignore the fact that we can measure temperature back hundreds of thousands of years.

Let it die old man. You'll be gone before the worst of it. This isn't your issue.
    I get it....your side can use 20 year models and current conditions when it fits but no one else can when it doesn't.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Tell us why the "climate changed" hundreds of thousands of years ago and how it is going to change next. Because you keep having to change how it changes.

And we're still waiting on that scientific proof of how much man's effects the change and what can seriously be done. Until then

Fuck off
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    edited February 2014

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

I get it....your side can use 20 year models and current conditions when it fits but no one else can when it doesn't.

Tell us why the "climate changed" hundreds of thousands of years ago and how it is going to change next. Because you keep having to change how it changes.

And we're still waiting on that scientific proof of how much man's effects the change and what can seriously be done. Until then

Fuck off
    yoo too are giving me a fuking hed ake.

i can't decide this until I noe wear you too went to skool. everybody noes wear Bob went. Race?

guy with the most presteege wins. simpul.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    For myself

UW - BA
    Harvard - MBA
    Yale - JD & LLM

BCC - postgrad work in automotive tech/culinary arts

Al Gore's global warming/climate change is a large ass money grab, it's that simple. Forget the science for a minute and focus on the economics. Follow the money trail and see who benefits

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off
    I didn't realize our data on climate change only went back to 1994.

Death2ducks confused weather with climate. How about the CA drought. Aussie heat have. Wouldn't those offset abnormally low temps in the Midwest.

So 97% certainty man is causing climate change isn't good enough? 100% wouldn't be good enough for you.

But I understand you severely lack analytical or logical thinking skills.

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off

Death2ducks confused weather with climate. How about the CA drought. Aussie heat have. Wouldn't those offset abnormally low temps in the Midwest.

So 97% certainty man is causing climate change isn't good enough? 100% wouldn't be good enough for you.

You obviously do not read all my poasts. Maybe you're too busy looking at little cunts from Minn?

"Obama was in the California Central Valley last Friday explaining to Farmers that global warming is the cause of their drought. I guess he wasn't briefed on the history of the valley because he would know it was always a dessert and only irrigation makes it the bread basket of the world. His E.P. A. shut off the irrigation water to save the snail darter a few years ago and the Valley has returned to it's natural state...a dust bowl. It was Government that caused the drought, not global warming. Obubba is too lazy to learn facts. He 'can do whatever [he] wants'."

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    d2d said:

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off

You obviously do not read all my poasts. Maybe you're too busy looking at little cunts from Minn?

"Obama was in the California Central Valley last Friday explaining to Farmers that global warming is the cause of their drought. I guess he wasn't briefed on the history of the valley because he would know it was always a dessert and only irrigation makes it the bread basket of the world. His E.P. A. shut off the irrigation water to save the snail darter a few years ago and the Valley has returned to it's natural state...a dust bowl. It was Government that caused the drought, not global warming. Obubba is too lazy to learn facts. He 'can do whatever [he] wants'."

The ice cap is 20% of its normal volume dumbass.

Are you going to tell me the glaciers aren't receding next?

Christ.

The valley is a "dessert"? Does it come with ice cream?

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off

I understand 97% is absolute bullshit. Those that blame man can't say how much and what would change the mystery effect. I may lack logical thinking skills but I'm not a fucking dupe. So I have that going for me and you don't.

You can pick and choose your little weather events all you want. You just sound like an idiot is all.

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off
    yoo too are giving me a fuking hed ake.

i can't decide this until I noe wear you too went to skool. everybody noes wear Bob went. Race?

guy with the most presteege wins. simpul.
    I'm rich I fuck super models and I went to all of the Ivies at once.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    College - was this for a class?

Middlebury has athletics? What? Softballs?

d2d said:

Now 20 years is stupid?

I already told you that

Fuck off

The ice cap is 20% of its normal volume dumbass.

Are you going to tell me the glaciers aren't receding next?

Are you talking about the Martian Polar Ice Cap? That's the only possible conclusion unless you get your data from Al Gore, Nobel Laureate.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

Look!!!....

In the background, there's the woodchip burner!!!