Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hottest Actress Round 2 (2005- present) - #4 Jessica Biel vs #5 January Jones

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    5- January Jones

Good enough for Don Draper, good enough for me.

Except all the times Don cheated on her.

Not judging. Don just had a dick like a compass - he could point out true north vagina.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    4- Jessica Biel
    LOL at the fact that the lines are blurred between Mad Men and January Jones as the vote

Makes complete sense in seeing why Margot Robbie was drastically over seeded
  • Options
    4- Jessica Biel

Tequilla said:

LOL at the fact that the lines are blurred between Mad Men and January Jones as the vote

Do not make me break out the Lady Fucking Antelbellum whupping stick on you.

Their success is pretty well established

And let's be honest, a 1st round match between them and Little Big Town was what the networks wanted
  • Options
    4- Jessica Biel

Tequilla said:

Also a good reminder that all of these polls/contests in the offseason were part of a discussion between Pisser and I about how to really get some momentum on this board in the early days

If I recall correctly the country bracket was either the first or second contest that was run on this shit

And for all of that, Pisser shows me high levels of disrespect by badmouthing EC as badly as he has in this tournament ...

For that I'll drill him with a golf ball when he isn't looking
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    5- January Jones

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Also a good reminder that all of these polls/contests in the offseason were part of a discussion between Pisser and I about how to really get some momentum on this board in the early days

If I recall correctly the country bracket was either the first or second contest that was run on this shit

And for all of that, Pisser shows me high levels of disrespect by badmouthing EC as badly as he has in this tournament ...

It’s true that @Tequilla came up with the original suggestion to run some March Madness style shit pole tournaments here. Country was like 3rd or 4th.

Before that was @UW_Doog_Bot ’s metal NIT and @dnc ’s hip hop.
    And Yella's rock & roll
  • Options
    4- Jessica Biel

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

It’s true that @Tequilla came up with the original suggestion to run some March Madness style shit pole tournaments here. Country was like 3rd or 4th.

Even more of a reason to drill you with a golf ball
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    5- January Jones
    I give zero fucks about either woman but will vote January she played Betty Draper, wi

Not judging. Don just had a dick like a compass - he could point out true north vagina.

I will keep voting January so it gives me the flimsiest of excuses to post more Jon Hamm images.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    5- January Jones

I give zero fucks about either woman but will vote January she played Betty Draper, wi

I will keep voting January so it gives me the flimsiest of excuses to post more Jon Hamm images.
    True north indeed.

Not judging.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    5- January Jones
    Not Jessica's best pic, but she's a bit too muscular up top for my liking.

January overall hotter.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    5- January Jones
    You are wise and powerful
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5- January Jones
    January looking skrong. But what do I know.
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 278
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    January Jones Says She Was 'Forced to Bludgeon' a Rattlesnake After One Bit Her Dog: 'I'm Sorry'

Does she live in Yakima?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    4- Jessica Biel
    Cougzz said:

January Jones Says She Was 'Forced to Bludgeon' a Rattlesnake After One Bit Her Dog: 'I'm Sorry'

Does she live in Yakima?

If the dog was already bit the snake you must acquit
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    4- Jessica Biel

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

That TCU MBA hard at work.