Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Inslee IS more crazy than Brown.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,051
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:
    Science and magic unicorn farts. It's all about virtue signaling and its a goal, but imagine not be able to relicense a 5 year old car after 2030? It's just not a ban on the sale of new gas vehicles. Once the sheep figure out that they are phucked out of thousands of dollars in vehicle value - things will get hot.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Inslee IS more crazy than Brown.

Alarmist gonna alarm. The beginning of Covid was a wet dream and environmentalists as air pollution dropped. Seeing people back on the roads living life normally is bringing back the environmental doomsday narrative.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Will fuel be banned too? or will there be a sudden rash of out of state vehicle plates?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Can we finally cancel all road projects?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Watch for them to speed up this process, they don't want to wait until 2030. The Covid Agenda was originally planned for 2025-2028, but was fast-tracked by the increasingly desperate Cabal.

Go to any town or city in the United States and you will find a "Sustainable Development" program on the books, which is currently being implemented. Sustainable Development is a code phrase for Genocide.

A total purge of all US government officials, who were not elected anyway, they were selected to carry out these agendas - a total purge of all government officials in most nations, is necessary. I recommend Nuremberg Trials Part II, public exposure of their planned atrocities, followed by public executions.

This won't end until heads are mounted on spikes. It may be too late to stop it all.

These times were foretold by Revelation, so it's unlikely there will be any winning until Jesus returns to destroy the Beast System, the Antichrist, who will be enthroned in Israel, and Satan and his legions.

Choose your side, the time for sitting on the fence is over.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But what if I don’t want my head mounted on a spike...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Watch for them to speed up this process, they don't want to wait until 2030. The Covid Agenda was originally planned for 2025-2028, but was fast-tracked by the increasingly desperate Cabal.

Go to any town or city in the United States and you will find a "Sustainable Development" program on the books, which is currently being implemented. Sustainable Development is a code phrase for Genocide.

A total purge of all US government officials, who were not elected anyway, they were selected to carry out these agendas - a total purge of all government officials in most nations, is necessary. I recommend Nuremberg Trials Part II, public exposure of their planned atrocities, followed by public executions.

This won't end until heads are mounted on spikes. It may be too late to stop it all.

These times were foretold by Revelation, so it's unlikely there will be any winning until Jesus returns to destroy the Beast System, the Antichrist, who will be enthroned in Israel, and Satan and his legions.

OBK is ready to meet his maker, are any of you?!?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,088
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Where they getting all the power plants for this electric dream?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Where they getting all the power plants for this electric dream?

Before or after they blow up the dams to save the fishies?

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,619
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Will Inslee give everyone a free Tesla? These fucking nut jobs.

When I’m no longer poor I’m buying a truck with shit mileage.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Are you Jehova Witness?
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    I'm sorry for you guys.

Inslee is the Lionel Tryone Willingham of politics
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

Will Inslee give everyone a free Tesla? These fucking nut jobs.

When I’m no longer poor I’m buying a truck with shit mileage.

A friend of mine in grad school was from Germany and upon graduating he bought the biggest gas guzzler he possibly could

I asked him why and he said because you can’t do that in Germany and felt like it
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes, non-sequitur.

But it had to be done.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Was just talking about this issue yesterday in relation to CA and their 2035 mandate to ban new gas vehicles. WA State and Inslee going full-retard is not surprising.

The infrastructure is not anywhere ready to handle an electric vehicle grid and won't be close in 9 years because "government." Probably more important than that, though, is that there are nowhere close to enough reasonable options for people to buy EV's for less than $40k and that isn't going to change by 2030. EV's are still less than 2% of total market share for new vehicle sales.

Personally, I think EV's are still 15-20 years away from being cost-effective replacements for gas-powered vehicles. More than likely in 2028 or 2029 the legislature will be forced to push this back when reality sinks in.