Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Victor Davis Hanson: 'Woke' CEOs think money, power will protect them

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    BangaRang said:

I'm not a seasoned vet here....

But this HH dude has to be a troll at heart right?

Who in the actual fuck would call Tom Sowell white, with a straight face. If HH truly believes
    what he says on here, and debated Sowell, HH would be consumed, digested, and shat on stage.

By the way, HH saying "The white Tom Sowell" is racist extreme.

That's why I think he's a troll at heart, at least I hope to God he's a troll

HH started out about 20 years ago on the old Woodshed at educk. His opener was that he was a conservative that voted for Reagan, but somehow all his policy positions are straight up leftard. That's why I say leftards lie and love to be lied to. He's been a lying racist for the whole time. He is a true believer with a really poor education in history, math, science and economics. He theoretically has a law degree and an MBA. There is no way he has and MBA as he has no knowledge of finance and economics. He also has no knowledge of the law - so draw your own conclusions.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    BangaRang said:

Who in the actual fuck would call Tom Sowell white, with a straight face. If HH truly believes
    what he says on here, and debated Sowell, HH would be consumed, digested, and shat on stage.

You’re absolutely right. What he meant to say was “the Anglo-Saxon Thomas Sowell”.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
    More crazy talk from the old historian. The dazzler prefers the politics of Al Sharpton, obviously, being a committed racist that he is.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/16/kind-disgusted-victor-davis-hanson-rips-us-ambassador-un-linda-thomas-greenfield-lauding-al-sharpton/

Hoover Institution Senior Fellow Victor Davis Hanson called out America’s new ambassador to the United Nations for criticizing the U.S. and lauding activist Rev. Al Sharpton before the UN Human Rights Council.

“I’m kind of disgusted: Al Sharpton is on record as an anti-Semite, anti-white, anti-Mormon anti almost any particular group except his own,” Hanson told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “She should know that.” ...

“The thing is the beauty of the civil rights movement is that Martin Luther King did not trash the United States,” Hanson said. “He said, ‘you people,’ being the white people, ‘you created the Declaration and the Constitution, but you’re not living up to it. You did, the Civil War, the civil rights, we have to accelerate that process.'”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

More crazy talk from the old historian. The dazzler prefers the politics of Al Sharpton, obviously, being a committed racist that he is.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/16/kind-disgusted-victor-davis-hanson-rips-us-ambassador-un-linda-thomas-greenfield-lauding-al-sharpton/

Hoover Institution Senior Fellow Victor Davis Hanson called out America’s new ambassador to the United Nations for criticizing the U.S. and lauding activist Rev. Al Sharpton before the UN Human Rights Council.

“I’m kind of disgusted: Al Sharpton is on record as an anti-Semite, anti-white, anti-Mormon anti almost any particular group except his own,” Hanson told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “She should know that.” ...

“The thing is the beauty of the civil rights movement is that Martin Luther King did not trash the United States,” Hanson said. “He said, ‘you people,’ being the white people, ‘you created the Declaration and the Constitution, but you’re not living up to it. You did, the Civil War, the civil rights, we have to accelerate that process.'”

Remember when City tried to claim that Sharpton wasn't even a Democrat. If people can be cancelled today for things they did in high school, how is it that Al Sharpton is an honored and respected king maker in the Rat party now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BangaRang said:

You’re absolutely right. What he meant to say was “the Anglo-Saxon Thomas Sowell”.
    Let's check with the Japanese boy
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

“Barack Obama knows that if non-African-Americans were to cease all inordinate scrutiny of young African-American males, the latters’ inordinate crime rates would probably not be affected — given other causation for disproportionate incidences of criminality. Yet should their statistical crime profiles suddenly resemble those of other racial and ethnic groups, the so-called profiling would likely cease.”

Victor Davis Hanson

In your own words explain why you think this is some sort of a point

And tie it into the OP about woke CEOs thinking that will save them

It’s always easier to throw rocks at others than to try to address any problem. VDH is a rock thrower. And none of that is to endorse every “woke” prescription that will be floated in this tribal atmosphere.

Like any slice of humanity, CEOs undoubtedly contain people sincerely seeking solutions and people simply seeking cover. VDH is an ancient history guy seeking a retirement gig as an apologist for the status quo of the 1950s—if not earlier.
    As you throw rocks without disputing anything he wrote
    The Tug is a rock throwing forum, as is the Ingraham Angle and every VDH opinion piece.

The closest thing we have here to a serious public policy bored is Creepy’s forum.
    Why are you here @HHusky, aside from meekly throwing pebbles?
  • Options
    BangaRang said:

Every black person that doesn't tow the racist liberal line is either a prop or an Uncle Tom in @HHusky's world.

The thought of a black person having independent or contrary thoughts to @HHusky's liberal dogma deeply rocks @HHusky's world.

@HHusky simply cannot allow it to stand.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BangaRang said:

Every black person that doesn't tow the racist liberal line is either a prop or an Uncle Tom in @HHusky's world.

The thought of a black person having independent or contrary thoughts to @HHusky's liberal dogma deeply rocks @HHusky's world.

Yes but are they well spoken according to H?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BangaRang said:

Unfortunately he actually believes the shit he posts.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BangaRang said:

Pretty sure being well spoken is an attribute of whiteness, which (due to whiteness being fundamentally evil) is to be avoided at all costs.

• Options
    edited April 2021

BangaRang said:

And he'd have been wrong then, too.

If only you and @HHusky were capable of realizing how inherently and blatantly racist comments like that are, you might start acting and seeing things like an adult.

But that train seems to have left the station for both you and @HHusky decades ago.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    BangaRang said:

You should read it again for comprehension when/if you sober up.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited April 2021
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

BangaRang said:

Mark Meadows speaks for "them". So yes, apparently.