Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I am hearing that Kim

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
is criticizing Coach Pete for possibly not opening up spring practice.

That's just what I'm hearing.

Kim would probably say I'm being a twister.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Nice try TROLL
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I'm a legit source. Bleenor places a call to me every now and then to get the inside scoop. That's how connected I am. Kim did say it would interesting if UW opens up practices, and that they need to make the fan base feel more welcome.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330

is criticizing Coach Pete for possibly not opening up spring practice.

That's just what I'm hearing.

Kim would probably say I'm being a twister.

He's also saying that we can't expect to get anyone better than Romar as basketball coach. He then asks people to give names. When people do give him some names, he ridicules the poaster, saying there's no chance in hell. It's the same thing he did when people suggested going after Petersen.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I'm a legit source. Bleenor places a call to me every now and then to get the inside scoop. That's how connected I am. Kim did say it would interesting if UW opens up practices, and that they need to make the fan base feel more welcome.

Allowing the head coach to eliminate all distractions in his first spring practice as Husky head coach > making the fan base feel "more welcome" would get my vote. This guy means business - he's not here to kiss babies and spew platitudes. Another guy at a school down south closed spring practices, offended a few fans, and in four years went 46-7, with a BCS appearance every damn year. I think Petersen aims to do that here.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I'm definitely feeling a rinse, lather, and repeat with Romar similar to the process for Sark.

It cracks me up how many people are so fucking afraid of being great. I get that it's hard work and losers don't like to work hard ... that's why they are losers.

The other thing that is a fucking joke is the thought process that most people want to fire the coach and they are just the irrational lunatic fringe. What I've generally found is that the people that say that are the people that are fucking successful, that know what success looks like, are routinely held accountable for their actions and performance, and are able to call a fucking spade a spade.

I wish Romar the Coach was equivalent to Romar the Man. I'd be very happy. But he's long proved that he isn't.

I'd love to have a program in place that I can be proud of and not look forward to March so that I can watch other teams compete for titles.

I'd much rather hurt because we were more PatHadenFS than Pat Haden in blowing tournament games than not even having a realistic option to make the NCAAs in mid-February.

This.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    If Coach Petersen doesn't open up spring practice I will jump off the Aurora Bridge, this is just TURRIBLE news. UGH. FML. SMH. Fuck.
  • tracker said:

I'm confused.

Seems like little Kimmy wants to play the "I'm a journalist" card when he wants access but when he gets things wrong on Dm.C he's just a guy passing along what he hears.
    Can't have it both ways.

I'm fine with whatever Petersen decides. I won't feel any more welcome, or unwelcome, based on practices being open or closed. I just want the team to win a truckload of games. Pretty simple.

When Kim is called out for being a shitty UW fan he always states he isn't a fan. When called out for being a shitty journalist he always states he isn't media but just a fan.

Kim is all about going both ways cause he's a skinny jeans wearing faggot(75K) like that.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,009 Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    Kim never claimed to be a journalist.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I've said it many times: Petersen could spit in my face, call me a bitch, slap my mom, urinate on my cat's grave, kick me in the balls and fart in my eye; as long as he wins football games I would have no issues whatsoever.

I might draw the line on farting in my eye.

That's just me though.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Kim also said that city has embraced the Seahawks because of how open they are.... it has nothing to do with, you know, winning.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Fuck cats anyway.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I've said it many times: Petersen could spit in my face, call me a bitch, slap my mom, urinate on my cat's grave, kick me in the balls and fart in my eye; as long as he wins football games I would have no issues whatsoever.

Fuck all these bastards who want access and want the program to be open to fans and their little shit kids. And fuck the people that says this will hurt us in getting fans out to games or getting young kids to like UW football; that is BULLSHIT, WIN FUCKING FOOTBALL GAMES. THAT IS HOW YOU GET A FAN BASE.

Fuck.

You lost me at cat's grave....