Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So has everyone in Texas died yet?

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm going to dallas in 2 weeks. Will report on the cordwood
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Make sure to drive past the Dealey Plaza

Slowly
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I told my boss I didn't feel comfortable with no mask mandate. He told me to go fuck off
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Funny now the vaccinated can't gather have to wear masks and social distance. Hundreds in Minnesota have caught the vid after getting the vaccine.

It's not a vaccine. HTH

Even at a 90% effective rate, that leaves a lot of people who potentially can get the virus. Hundreds will get the chicom crud, that is to be expected and not a reason to not get vaccinated. Like I said, if over 60 or with underlying conditions, I would get it, especially the J & J stab if male. I'd think about it if over 40. No way if I was healthy and under 40. Giving it to a healthy 12 year old is medical malpractice and child abuse.
    The latest J&J blood clot victim was a mid-20's male with no health issues. Well, none until he got the "vaccine."
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Funny now the vaccinated can't gather have to wear masks and social distance. Hundreds in Minnesota have caught the vid after getting the vaccine.

It's not a vaccine. HTH

Even at a 90% effective rate, that leaves a lot of people who potentially can get the virus. Hundreds will get the chicom crud, that is to be expected and not a reason to not get vaccinated. Like I said, if over 60 or with underlying conditions, I would get it, especially the J & J stab if male. I'd think about it if over 40. No way if I was healthy and under 40. Giving it to a healthy 12 year old is medical malpractice and child abuse.
    The latest J&J blood clot victim was a mid-20's male with no health issues. Well, none until he got the "vaccine."
    That's why I said definitely not to take a vax if you are under 40 and healthy. Women's birth control has clotting issues. Given millions of vaccinations weird sh*t will happen. People take arthritis medicine and die. My issue will be mandatory vaccinations on an emergency vaccine. I made my informed choice. Dollars to donuts Autzen will require a vaccine passport this fall.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

That's why I said definitely not to take a vax if you are under 40 and healthy. Women's birth control has clotting issues. Given millions of vaccinations weird sh*t will happen. People take arthritis medicine and die. My issue will be mandatory vaccinations on an emergency vaccine. I made my informed choice. Dollars to donuts Autzen will require a vaccine passport this fall.
    The fact that you and millions of other people are willing to toss your long-term health up in the air to go to a fucking football game is insane. There are zero long-term studies, the vaccines are all emergency-use-only, and per another thread there is a likelihood that the number of complications experienced from the vaccines is undercounted by a significant margin. Now they're saying annual booster shots, etc. For something that only kills fat slobs and old people. The panic induced versus the Spanish Flu when bodies were actually stacking is remarkable, and yet they survived after the virus circulated for a few years and people built up immunity.

It's your choice, but your comps are way too relaxed. Birth control has been studied for decades and the known impacts are out there. Arthritis medicine has to be FDA approved after a rigorous study.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’ll warn the health department about the surge of herpes coming soon
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,986
    Swaye's Wigwam

Perfect timing. I'm going in 3 weeks. If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you are dead and I may postpone my flight.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

He probably smoked a lot of pot which apparently is really bad for us now.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

The fact that you and millions of other people are willing to toss your long-term health up in the air to go to a fucking football game is insane. There are zero long-term studies, the vaccines are all emergency-use-only, and per another thread there is a likelihood that the number of complications experienced from the vaccines is undercounted by a significant margin. Now they're saying annual booster shots, etc. For something that only kills fat slobs and old people. The panic induced versus the Spanish Flu when bodies were actually stacking is remarkable, and yet they survived after the virus circulated for a few years and people built up immunity.

It's your choice, but your comps are way too relaxed. Birth control has been studied for decades and the known impacts are out there. Arthritis medicine has to be FDA approved after a rigorous study.
    And you're still not getting the truth as to its negative impacts. Do you think "they'd" ever tell you if there was a correlation to breast cancer? No "they" wouldn't.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

I actually got the vaccine because I'm over 65 with moderately high blood pressure (normal with meds). Autzen had nothing to do with it. During the period from 1998–2010, there were approximately 16.1 million abortion procedures, 108 women died, for a mortality rate of 0.7 deaths per 100,000 procedures ... Makes the one J & J death with 7 million stabs look pretty good. Why isn't abortion on hold? My long-term health will not be impacted by the J & J vaccine. It's pretty similar to the flu vaccine. At least there haven't been any Guillain-Barré syndrome reports. There have been some short term studies on the chicom crud for those over 65 and that the results are not insignificant. If you don't want to take it, don't. Especially, in your mid-20s and healthy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

I actually got the vaccine because I'm over 65 with moderately high blood pressure (normal with meds). Autzen had nothing to do with it. During the period from 1998–2010, there were approximately 16.1 million abortion procedures, 108 women died, for a mortality rate of 0.7 deaths per 100,000 procedures ... Makes the one J & J death with 7 million stabs look pretty good. Why isn't abortion on hold? My long-term health will not be impacted by the J & J vaccine. It's pretty similar to the flu vaccine. At least there haven't been any Guillain-Barré syndrome reports. There have been some short term studies on the chicom crud for those over 65 and that the results are not insignificant. If you don't want to take it, don't. Especially, in your mid-20s and healthy.
    I got off my BP meds. Dropped a lot of weight and cut salt and other shit out. Red wine in

I monitor it daily. Just started on beets too

The meds sucked. You can beat it