Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hottest Actress Tournament Round 1 (1950-69) #8 Marilyn Monroe vs #9 Jane Mansfield

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Hottest Actress Tournament Round 1 (1950-69) #8 Marilyn Monroe vs #9 Jane Mansfield 41 votes

#8 Marilyn Monroe
58%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverBennyBeaverMad_SonLoneStarDawgalumni94Tequillabiak1PurpleThrobberDooglesBad_MotherDuckerEsophagealFecesHuskyInAZhuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzDoog_de_JourpicalogestaboNEsnake12YellowSnowFireCohenNeighbor2972 24 votes
#9 Jane Mansfield
41%
RaceBannonSwayegreenbloodAtomicDawgYouKnowItdncchuckdfleaGrundleStiltzkinEwaDawgBasemanWilliams3LaocoönEl_KBleachedAnusDawgJoeEDangerouslybooker14 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club
    #8 Marilyn Monroe
    Elton John didn’t sing a song about Mansfield.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #9 Jane Mansfield

dnc said:

I can't believe either of these are so low. Marilyn is probably the most famous pinup of all time.

But I'm a man of a few core values and one of them is when in doubt go with the tits.

In some ways Marilyn is the Babe Ruth of this tournament. Perhaps not the absolute perfect goddess in the way that we all seem to see a Liz Hurley, for example. But Marilyn is arguably the most important female sex symbol of the 20th century ever.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021
    #9 Jane Mansfield
    I almost abstained. Neither do anything for me. Pretty faces I guess.

If my GF saw this I'd probably be single. Participating at all is probably enough for a wag if the finger. Voting against Marilynn in the first round would never be forgiven though.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #9 Jane Mansfield

Fucked a president (and his brother), a noted playwright, and a star baseball player. On the cover of the first issue of Penthouse Playboy.

Mansfield is rumored to have nailed both JFK and RFK. Not that it was hard to pull that off, apparently.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #8 Marilyn Monroe

Fucked a president (and his brother), a noted playwright, and a star baseball player. On the cover of the first issue of Penthouse Playboy.

Mansfield is rumored to have nailed both JFK and RFK. Not that it was hard to pull that off, apparently.
    The Kennedys were massive manwhores.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    #9 Jane Mansfield

dnc said:

I can't believe either of these are so low. Marilyn is probably the most famous pinup of all time.

But I'm a man of a few core values and one of them is when in doubt go with the tits.

In some ways Marilyn is the Babe Ruth of this tournament. Perhaps not the absolute perfect goddess in the way that we all seem to see a Liz Hurley, for example. But Marilyn is arguably the most important female sex symbol of the 20th century.
    Important yes, but hottest, no
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #8 Marilyn Monroe

chuck said:

I almost abstained. Neither do anything for me. Pretty faces I guess.

If my GF saw this I'd probably be single. Participating at all is probably enough for a wag if the finger. Voting against Marilynn in the first round would never be forgiven though.

Well shit, mang, my wife's already tailgated with (and looked down upon) these degenerates.
    The highlight of my New Year’s Day.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    #8 Marilyn Monroe

She fucked everyone good
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    I've learned my lesson. I'll wait on the better non yella biased pics.