Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How good is this team with Gordon, and how much better does Gordon look going 1 and done for Romar

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Personally, I don't like his game this year. I'm not sure what's going on, but I expected Jabari Parker like numbers from him. I think had he played for Romar, he would be averaging 20 ppg, and playing much better. This team may be a top 20 team with him and JJ, starting Anderson with Andrews off the bench. Was the high ranking too much for Gordon to handle? I see Arizona loosing 3 more games before the tournament, then being knocked off by a lower seed like Oregon in Vegas.

I still think Terrance Jones was the biggest miss of the Romar Era, because that was a NCAA tournament team with him and MBA

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sorry folks, Ro is what he is. MEDIOCRE
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We MIGHT be a borderline tournament team. That may be opimistic, but our 4's are either terrible or a 6'4" Mike Anderson. Getting 12 and 8 from Gordon would be huge. Maybe he would even be a 15 and 10 guy on UW where he would be featured more than at Arizona.

We would still have shitty players like Andrews (35% FG) and Blackwell playing big minutes. This team is more than one guy away, but of course having Gordon would make them a better team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There's no way Gordon' is scoring 20 per game at UW. His offensive game is not that advanced.