Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM CollegeDoog(Deserves own thread)

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PM to collegedoog, I think I've seen your avatar somewhere before.
  • Options

I woke up early to watch sum USA-CCCP hockey with buddies and get breakfast to fight thru the hangover.

A Q for RoadDawg and Needs_More_Time: what were you doing posting on here late on a Friday night?

It's no that I care, but the irony is priceless.

There's no irony. I can make fun of you for posting on Hardcore Husky at 6 am when you are in college. Your answer was about as lame as I expected. Did you and your butt buddies have a spirited talk about climate control at 6 am? Did you guys crack some corny Cold War jokes?

If you must care, yesterday was Valentine's day and I also have a young child. I'm not sure if ditching my family after dinner to go party would have been a smart idea. I can't go out every Thursday to Sunday like in college.

We cracked some awesome gulag and vodka jokes brah!

Sounds like your wife shut you out. On Valentine's day too. Sucks man.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This thread took a turn for the worse.

PL_SS is right, it's time to close the fucking gates on CollegeDoog. I don't think he's made a single interesting point about the UW football team; every single post he makes is personal bullshit NOGAF about.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

This thread took a turn for the worse.

PL_SS is right, it's time to close the fucking gates on CollegeDoog. I don't think he's made a single interesting point about the UW football team; every single post he makes is personal bullshit NOGAF about.

why do you hate your retirement account?
  • Options
    Why the fuck hasn't PLSS added to this thread?!

Fuck I kept waiting for his response in here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited February 2014
    I'm in my early 30's and am dating same girl for three years. I can admit my life is boring.

You are 20 and your life is boring which doesn't bode well for you.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

$20 virtual Sven dollars that CollegeDoog comes on here and says he was doing something cool or had kicked a chick out right before posting.

He was in Montreal at a depth punk concert, where he did x, then banged a French slut
    depth punk? Don't say that, it hurts my ears when you say that. Try Daft Punk, and college is too big a dink to even know who they are. Fuck, college streams star 101. 5 and KUBE 93.3 brother jams. And whatever cute little bubble gum pop station (s) that exist near the Dinglebury campus.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Plss has Seattle-area radio stations dialed in.