Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Homeless man participated in USC football practice, ate with players

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

I have a soft spot for this guy, having sneaked in to more things than I can count, under various guises (guyses???) and ruses over the years. The top for me was at the old Fred Meyer Challenge that Peter Jacobson ran in Portland. I could take an hour with the whole story, but it ended with eating a couple lobster tails with my hands, and dancing with Payne Stewart's wife while he was playing in a band on stage at the banquet...free beer, free lobster, free golf watching, and I met Jack Nicklaus, thanks to a casual conversation with a former Sec. of State for Oregon...csb

That is a cool story. Sounds like a Kramer story
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fishpo31 said:

I have a soft spot for this guy, having sneaked in to more things than I can count, under various guises (guyses???) and ruses over the years. The top for me was at the old Fred Meyer Challenge that Peter Jacobson ran in Portland. I could take an hour with the whole story, but it ended with eating a couple lobster tails with my hands, and dancing with Payne Stewart's wife while he was playing in a band on stage at the banquet...free beer, free lobster, free golf watching, and I met Jack Nicklaus, thanks to a casual conversation with a former Sec. of State for Oregon...csb

That is a cool story. Sounds like a Kramer story
    #ASSMAN
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Fishpo31 said:

That is an amazing story.

I call what this homeless dude did at USC and @Fishpo31 at the golf tournament “Costco Confidence”. What I mean by that is if you act like you belong there, few people will mess with you (back in the day my friends and I would always wave cheerfully to the employees at the front door of Costco and waltz right in even though we weren’t members).