Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

IMA 🏀 legend updates?

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
How is Gee Scott looking at TE?

Comments

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    No shit. How did that thread turn into hoop dreams so damn fast?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

R u new here
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,780
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm glad this place isn't doorman. Reading about UW football players beating Tequilla up is funnier and more entertaining than anything Gee Scott ever does. He could score two TD's vs Bama in the natty and I would still rather hear about Tequilla getting beat up by UW football players.
    He speaks for all of us.

The funny thing is I played basketball competitively and in open gyms for about 15 years of my life and never had this happen. The fact that teq had this happen to him multiple times in a relative small amount of time is amazing.
    Football players weren't that tough to play against. Most of them had lost a step and weren't much of a threat unless they got you down on the block and were able to use their big asses to just drop step to the bucket.*

The legit basketball players -fuck that.

*Reggie Rogers exemption - that fucker could ball AND drop step with his wide ass.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm glad this place isn't doorman. Reading about UW football players beating Tequilla up is funnier and more entertaining than anything Gee Scott ever does. He could score two TD's vs Bama in the natty and I would still rather hear about Tequilla getting beat up by UW football players.
    Somebody brings shit up like this every 1-2 months ... it’s the definition of sitting around the bar and talking shit type of banter
  • Options

He speaks for all of us.

The funny thing is I played basketball competitively and in open gyms for about 15 years of my life and never had this happen. The fact that teq had this happen to him multiple times in a relative small amount of time is amazing.
    You could say I was Billy Hoyle combined with the mouth of Sidney Deane on most days

Billy Ho couldn’t carry my jock when it came to running my mouth and getting under people’s skin
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Somebody brings shit up like this every 1-2 months ... it’s the definition of sitting around the bar and talking shit type of banter
    We love how you beat your chest that your crew held it’s own with them
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

My group would often go a full week at the IMA controlling the court from about 1-5 on each day with losing maybe 3-5 games a week most weeks

We were pretty good ... it certainly wasn’t all about me ... have to surround yourself with other good players and have a shared mindset when it comes to good hoops
  • Options

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

My group would often go a full week at the IMA controlling the court from about 1-5 on each day with losing maybe 3-5 games a week most weeks

We were pretty good ... it certainly wasn’t all about me ... have to surround yourself with other good players and have a shared mindset when it comes to good hoops
    How many posts can this fucking guy make about his pickup basketball glory days from 25 years ago? Ho leee FUCK no one gives a FUCK

Good luck the rest of the way
    Wouldn’t be you if you weren’t hating
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,780
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

How many posts can this fucking guy make about his pickup basketball glory days from 25 years ago? Ho leee FUCK no one gives a FUCK

All of them?

Sorry, teq....just fucking with you.

Sort of
  • Options

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of
    If I didn’t have a thick skin I would have become less visible many years ago

If anything is clear over the years it’s that I don’t back down
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

Wouldn’t be you if you weren’t hating
    I only hate when warranted

A few poasts here and there about the IMA zone? Cool. 15-20 posts about getting curb stomped by football players on the basketball court? Great!

At 81,000 I draw the fucking line
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of

Who told you you have thick skin?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of

Some one needs to tell tequilla the difference between skin and skull.

HTH
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of

Imagine thinking that message boards and social media is real life