Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chauvin Show trial

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Not sure how the Corrupt Police Chief recovers from this

Derek Chauvin’s lead defense attorney Eric Nelson played a video for the court on Monday that appears to show his client was kneeling on George Floyd’s shoulder — not his neck.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/derek-chauvins-defense-plays-video-kneeling-george-floyds-shoulder-not-neck/

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    With the BLM threat to burn the cities I'm sure the jury isn't to be swayed by it....
  • Options
    Members of a jury are not allowed to seek outside resources or information so the jury is oblivious to the threats being broadcast toward them.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    Police chief saw his shot at woke notoriety and went for it.

Is the Seattle PD chief job still open? Looks like he’s a good lefty lackey.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He will get the charge that aligns with not helping him, as I don't think he did. I don't think there will be enough evidence to prove that he killed him or was a cause of his death.

So is that manslaughter? I don't know the difference between the different levels.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    alumni94 said:

He will get the charge that aligns with not helping him, as I don't think he did. I don't think there will be enough evidence to prove that he killed him or was a cause of his death.

So is that manslaughter? I don't know the difference between the different levels.

NOTHING
  • Options
    “I ate too many drugs” but the Paid witness can’t make it out.

Yup, definitely murder

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Yup, definitely murder

Just like in the Trademark trial, the media is prepping the field for the riots to follow. If you watch the media coverage Chavin has already been determined to be guilty and we're just waiting for the verdict. The reality is that outside of the opening statement the Defense is doing very well.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Yup, definitely murder

Just like in the Trademark trial, the media is prepping the field for the riots to follow. If you watch the media coverage Chavin has already been determined to be guilty and we're just waiting for the verdict. The reality is that outside of the opening statement the Defense is doing very well.
    The leftist want riots. They need Charles Barkley to recant and say what a turrible not guilty verdict this will be.

The verdict is just the means to stoke the fires again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Yup, definitely murder

The leftist want riots. They need Charles Barkley to recant and say what a turrible not guilty verdict this will be.

They paid no price for the riots last spring and summer. There is nothing to discourage them from doing it all over again even bigger this time. As usual our media is doing a real disservice to the public in the way they are reporting on this trial. Defense has basically turned 3 of the state's witnesses into defense witnesses. Defense announced yesterday they are going to recall one of the State's witnesses as a defense witness when they put on their side of the case. Bad, bad day for the prosecution yesterday.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    They will have to prove how long his knee was on his neck. This is going to get ugly. There is a picture with his knee clearly on his neck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    jecornel said:

They will have to prove how long his knee was on his neck. This is going to get ugly.

Serious doubt being raised by images taken from the body cameras if his knee was every really on his neck. Btw, how does a knee on the back of your neck stop you from breathing?

Defense got the state's use of force expert to admit that Chauvin's knee wasn't on Floyd's neck from the body camera images.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,718
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw wall to wall coverage on the 9 year old who cried on the stand. Haven't heard much since. Not really looking to but the emotional appeal got out The facts get lost
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Yup, definitely murder

They paid no price for the riots last spring and summer. There is nothing to discourage them from doing it all over again even bigger this time. As usual our media is doing a real disservice to the public in the way they are reporting on this trial. Defense has basically turned 3 of the state's witnesses into defense witnesses. Defense announced yesterday they are going to recall one of the State's witnesses as a defense witness when they put on their side of the case. Bad, bad day for the prosecution yesterday.
    Exactly.

Until you walk the safety up and lay the wood, the left just runs the same bullshit play.

It took about 2 years for the fucks around here to quit playing the 'you're to dumb to understand/Pettibone" angle. It rears it's head on occasion but not very often.

It will take the loss of both the House and the Senate for the lightbulb to go on that there is no Progressive mandate out there and 95% of the people just want to live their life peacefully with their neighbors - whether those neighbors are black, white, green, purple, suck cock or lick pussy, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

They will have to prove how long his knee was on his neck. This is going to get ugly. There is a picture with his knee clearly on his neck.

The problem is that even with the neck on the knee, the cause of death wasn't asphyxiation from having his wind pipe closed off.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2021
    If floyd is an overdosing criminal piece of shit

You must acquit!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    This is not going to end well.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have they brought the vans with rioting gear to the vicinity of the courthouse yet?

That will be the signal to convict to the jurors.

Our? media will be able to film them loading the vans and placing the vans in strategic riot areas. The police will be caught at unawares.