Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hamier's reason for leaving...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,833
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I recognize I’m in the minority ... but the local hoops community always rubs me wrong by and large ... too many have viewed the pastures being greener elsewhere when it comes time to turn the words into action

The level of faggotry in Seattle AAU helicopter parents and hanger-ons is stuff of legend.

See also: Steve Balmer or Bellevue HS football bullshit.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I recognize I’m in the minority ... but the local hoops community always rubs me wrong by and large ... too many have viewed the pastures being greener elsewhere when it comes time to turn the words into action

The level of faggotry in Seattle AAU helicopter parents and hanger-ons is stuff of legend.

Generally speaking all those people are quick to tell these kids that their shit doesn’t stink and how they are 1 and done’s

It’s just a very selfish, self serving, and thirsty scene IMO
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,833
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Generally speaking all those people are quick to tell these kids that their shit doesn’t stink and how they are 1 and done’s

It’s just a very selfish, self serving, and thirsty scene IMO
    Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen...