Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crowd reaction when Huskies play USC

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
Booing, cheering, throwing bottles of piss, flipping thousands of fingers, ignoring, hissing...

?

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Fenwick said:

Booing, cheering, throwing bottles of piss, flipping thousands of fingers, ignoring, hissing...

?

Considering how terrible he was, seems legit. Too bad the hate will be for leaving, rather than not fucking winning.
  • Options

Knowing our dumb fuck fans there will be some cheering and wanting to "thank" him for turning the program around.

Anyways the 2015 season will be fun with Petersen returning to Boise and Dude Brah coming up to Seattle to get plunger raped.

I don't think those fans will be the majority. Most the fans aren't like Kim. They are pissed at Sark for leaving and now hate him after fiercely defending him. ZTang and some other douche bags will print out some fake $3 dollar bills with Sark's face and think it is the funniest shit ever.

Why I said "some". Most Doogs now hate him not because he is a loser instead because he is a liar.

They hate him for all the reasons we kept telling them that Sark is for five fucking years. Now the Doogs have no problems acknowledging his drunken behavior, piss poor special teams, not recruiting in state, not being disciplined, etc.

Classic WDWHA. Kind of sucks now that everyone hates Sark since those same assholes told us for years how we were wrong and will never admit they were wrong.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Fuck I'll be cheering, him deciding to LEAVE!!! Was one of the greatest moments in husky fb history, and we didn't even have to pay the buyout

I plan on bringing my first ever sign to the game. It will have a Joey's reference for sure.

I'm "classy" like that.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My sign's just going to say "What a great game for the dawgs, man" (we better not fucking lose)
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It will be 2.5 years from now when Sark comes back to Seattle.....we're the lunatic fringe....I don't think most will even care.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    "Joey's waitresses misses their #1 client" will be my sign.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Knowing our dumb fuck fans there will be some cheering and wanting to "thank" him for turning the program around.

Anyways the 2015 season will be fun with Petersen returning to Boise and Dude Brah coming up to Seattle to get plunger raped.

I don't think those fans will be the majority. Most the fans aren't like Kim. They are pissed at Sark for leaving and now hate him after fiercely defending him. ZTang and some other douche bags will print out some fake $3 dollar bills with Sark's face and think it is the funniest shit ever.

Why I said "some". Most Doogs now hate him not because he is a loser instead because he is a liar.

They hate him for all the reasons we kept telling them that Sark is for five fucking years. Now the Doogs have no problems acknowledging his drunken behavior, piss poor special teams, not recruiting in state, not being disciplined, etc.

Classic WDWHA. Kind of sucks now that everyone hates Sark since those same assholes told us for years how we were wrong and will never admit they were wrong.
    Your last paragraph is right on. JohnB was a huge cunt about people wanting Sark fired. Then when Sark left, he acted like he was happy about it.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fenwick said:

?

It will be a late night kickoff on Pac-12 network with both Huskies and Trojans wearing all black........ yawn.

Seriously, it will not surprise if Huskyfans either sit on their hands or give Sark's return a smattering of applause. Sark did do enough to revitalize interest in Husky Football if not exactly return a grand-woofing Pride or Fever. And sorry, but most Huskyfans either tailgate or ride the bus with no time to waste at Joeys. Even after all we've been through with Gilby and Tyrone, we still know what truly matters and the return of a Trojan coach who never wanted to be on our sideline is somewhere between why-should-we-care and......... yawn.

• Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I guarantee they give that fuck a tribute or a thank you acknowledgement on the video board. The tyee's will give him a standing O for turning the program around. He will probably get a ceremony at midfield before the game. Bullshit.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Joey's waitresses misses their #1 client" will be my sign.

I'll sit next to you with my "....and they want their child support payment" sign.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A classy standing ovation.
  • Options

I guarantee they give that fuck a tribute or a thank you acknowledgement on the video board. The tyee's will give him a standing O for turning the program around. He will probably get a ceremony at midfield before the game. Bullshit.

Pretty much THIS.

Although I think the University was tired of his bullshit and it was shown in Chris Petersen's presser when the University president gave all the credit to the football turnaround to Woodward and didn't mention Sark once. The only game he referenced against Chris Petersen was Petersen defeating us in the bowl game.

I'm sure KJR will have some special "Thank Sark" segment.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2014

JohnB was is a huge cunt.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I think it's cute that people think Sark will still be USC's coach then.