Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has the Revolution started without me?

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
edited April 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Another victim of systemic white racism, right Kobe?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    Systemic racism at work again.

NFA Militia?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Mostly peaceful freedom fries.

And what kind of fucking idiot goes to Burger King? That shit is horrible.

I hear "freedom fries" is a great example of Republican cancel culture.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    I hear those fries are to die for
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

In Kobe speak, freedom now means authoritarian. So all good.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Just remember. BK sells “chicken nuggets” at $.15/ea and turns a profit doing so
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    The burgers have horse in them 🐴
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Don't make fun of @dflea. He can't help that he painfully struggles with big words like "cancel."
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

Don't make fun of @dflea. He can't help that he painfully struggles with big words like "cancel."
    You buttfucks are boycotting Coke, Delta and baseball, are too fucking stupid to remember the calls for embargoes on French products as well as renaming fries "Freedom Fries"to cancel the French for not letting us fly through their airspace to bomb Libya, and claim you aren't cancel culture dumbfucks yourselves. You're just too fucking dumb to know what the fuck you're talking about or too gutless to admit it - likely abundance.

You're dumb, I get it. That's why you're sucking Gaybob's dick like the faggot you are here. Next time I'll spell it out with lots of small words and draw you a picture as well.

Don't be mad that even though I'd gut your ass like a fucking fish at the 7-11, I'm still smarter than you are. I can tell it bugs you. It bugs you almost as much as Race not noticing you, doesn't it?

lol

Fuck off, bitch.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    You guys little rivalry is weak bitch assness
    edited April 2021

What rivalry? The guy is a fucking moron. There isn't even a contest let alone a rivalry. "Freedom Fries cancelled the French." Pure dumbfuck. He doesn't even get the story right. Freedom Fries had nothing to do with Libya. But dumbfucks gotta dumbfuck.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

What rivalry? The guy is a fucking moron. There isn't even a contest let alone a rivalry. "Freedom Fries cancelled the French." Pure dumbfuck. He doesn't even get the story right. Freedom Fries had nothing to do with Libya. But dumbfucks gotta dumbfuck.
    Go fuck yourself, pussy. You and Turd Eater make a cute faggot couple, though. You should get a room and cuddle.

Are you still red-assed about Yellow spurning your advances? You are, aren't you? You shouldn't be upset, Gaybob - everyone thinks you're a useless, humorless cunt, not just Yella.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

You buttfucks are boycotting Coke, Delta and baseball, are too fucking stupid to remember the calls for embargoes on French products as well as renaming fries "Freedom Fries"to cancel the French for not letting us fly through their airspace to bomb Libya, and claim you aren't cancel culture dumbfucks yourselves. You're just too fucking dumb to know what the fuck you're talking about or too gutless to admit it - likely abundance.

You're dumb, I get it. That's why you're sucking Gaybob's dick like the faggot you are here. Next time I'll spell it out with lots of small words and draw you a picture as well.

Don't be mad that even though I'd gut your ass like a fucking fish at the 7-11, I'm still smarter than you are. I can tell it bugs you. It bugs you almost as much as Race not noticing you, doesn't it?

lol

Fuck off, bitch.
    sounds like you care
    A lot of good shit talking. I encourage it
    edited April 2021
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Fuck off, bitch.
    It's democracy, dumbfuck.

You Totalitarians and Authoritarian dependents are all the same, not knowing the difference between a choice and a mandate.

Grow some brains and balls, faggot.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself, pussy. You and Turd Eater make a cute faggot couple, though. You should get a room and cuddle.

Are you still red-assed about Yellow spurning your advances? You are, aren't you? You shouldn't be upset, Gaybob - everyone thinks you're a useless, humorless cunt, not just Yella.

You're the biggest try-hard on these boreds, you pathetic brown-nosing weasel.

And you're the only short-man afflicted wuss who ever worries about allies, who to impress, or who's on who's theoretical side.

You're a fucking joke of a man, @dflea. Do the world a favor and drown yourself.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Fuck off, bitch.
    Quintessential 3-5 drink @dflea. Just getting warmed up.

As always, drunk dflea is the best dflea.