Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's set a few things straight this morning

Maybe you know more than this poster that you are basing your comments on. I don’t think so. You are completely ignorant when it comes to Johnson.

We all know little people like you. You get a hate on for someone, in your case me, and the first thing that comes into your mind is........“DJ just posted something positive about the Ducks”. “I need to attack him and the content of his post to make him look bad and prop myself up”.

You know I’m right. Nefarious nuts like you are all over. It’s pathetic really. You and your ilk would rather be mean and snarky rather than have a substantive conversation on sports.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Maybe you know more than this poster that you are basing your comments on. I don’t think so. You are completely ignorant when it comes to Johnson.

We all know little people like you. You get a hate on for someone, in your case me, and the first thing that comes into your mind is........“DJ just posted something positive about the Ducks”. “I need to attack him and the content of his post to make him look bad and prop myself up”.

You know I’m right. Nefarious nuts like you are all over. It’s pathetic really. You and your ilk would rather be mean and snarky rather than have a substantive conversation on sports.

Most of the posters on this bored are not completely ignorant when it comes to Johnson. Many hold honorary doctorates have tennis elbow in that area
    ftfy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    When The Throbber sees a thread title with 'straight' and "morning', there's really only one expectation.

WOOD!

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Always about ilk with that guy
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes