Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW doesn’t use defensive ends you fucking retards! Die!

Sorry, I can't do a good DDY. Unhinged is something you have to experience before you can imitate it.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,034 Founders Club
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    Can’t wait for the WR position preview.

Intrigued to see the doogs explain that the Spiker and Osborne transfer is addition by subtraction.
    dOgmaster said:

Intrigued to see the doogs explain that the Spiker and Osborne transfer is addition by subtraction.

Go to doogman then moron. You picked a stupid thing to troll about. Those two have been at IW forever now and have been at the bottom of the depth the entire time. They suck. It's not addition, it's simply irrelevant.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dOgmaster said:

Losing Jones and Puka hurts.

Losing Spiker and Osbourne does not.

hth
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131
    dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

hth
    I was excited to get both those guys.
    I'll remember Spiker for being super skinny,, constantly injured and dropping like 5 passes that hit him right in the hands at the "spring game"
    I'll remember Osborne for his loudmouth dad. I'm hearing Racanelli would have easily beat him out for the slot WR spot anyways.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

hth
    I'll remember Spiker for being super skinny,, constantly injured and dropping like 5 passes that hit him right in the hands at the "spring game"
    I'll remember Osborne for his loudmouth dad. I'm hearing Racanelli would have easily beat him out for the slot WR spot anyways.
    Racanelli is actually tough. Spiker and Osborne are pussies. Same for Ty Jones. Praying dog Turner is next. Get rid of the pussies.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,615 Swaye's Wigwam
    Racanelli is going to be a fucking monster
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,226
    dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

hth
    Puka, maybe. Never could stay on the field consistently but had big potential and a different body-type. Jones, disagree. Soft headcase.

dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

hth
    Racanelli is actually tough. Spiker and Osborne are pussies. Same for Ty Jones. Praying dog Turner is next. Get rid of the pussies.
    This does seem a little presumptuous, or a little too TBS-like, since Racanelli has only played through junior in HS level. That's a fair amount of praise for someone who you haven't seen play since he could legally go to a dirty movie.

Just saying
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

hth
    This does seem a little presumptuous, or a little too TBS-like, since Racanelli has only played through junior in HS level. That's a fair amount of praise for someone who you haven't seen play since he could legally go to a dirty movie.

Just saying
    Dude he’s tough. He was playing LB. I’m not saying he’s going to be great, but he’s tougher than those other WR’s. He’s 1000 times more physical.