Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another accident involving a 15 year old

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,588
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Well to be fair, there was a 17 y/o there as well.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/lakewood-avenue-atlanta-crash/85-56530c1d-cf87-468f-97b2-a566cbcb3d64

What are the odds the parent was the mom?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So you steal a car and you crash into someone with that car, you kill a young boy and you leave another in critical condition and you just get released to your parent?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So you steal a car and you crash into someone with that car, you kill a young boy and you leave another in critical condition and you just get released to your parent?

It's either that or a standardized test. Which as we know is pure evil
    Evil, racist and a pillar of white supremacy.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,332
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Shit happens every week in Atlanta. Kobe wouldn't last a week on the South side.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Shit happens every week in Atlanta. Kobe wouldn't last a week on the South side.

I would simply explain that they should just work harder and then everything would be solved.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/lakewood-avenue-atlanta-crash/85-56530c1d-cf87-468f-97b2-a566cbcb3d64

If it was the father it would say released to the father. Since it’s the mother it just says parent. Can’t point out the real problem facing troubled youth
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,332
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I would simply explain that they should just work harder and then everything would be solved.
    Yeah, advice from whitey is going to go over really well on the South side.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If it was the father it would say released to the father. Since it’s the mother it just says parent. Can’t point out the real problem facing troubled youth
    In fake reality, schlubs are treated as virtuous.

The media lives in a fake world of its own creation.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

That and not steal things. But sure, let’s make excuses for people. You’re good at that.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

Neanderthal thinking. What I would do is defund the police first. Let the people sort it out themselves, and if necessary, we'll send a social worker over to mediate disputes like domestic violence, armed robbery, and rape. Also, this means that crime rates will plummet, because we will document them differently or not at all. Next, I'd dismantle the horrible education system, by getting rid of grades and merit. We'll make sure that all hiring and promotions are based on color of skin, and if we're lucky, gay or trans. And we'll make sure that middle and lower class white people that were never part of the power structure of society are made to feel deep shame for being white and taking responsibility for all the crimes committed by others. And finally, I'd ban ships because of their historic link with the slave trade. I know this might not possibly be enough, but I hope it's a start.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Juvies are hardly held in custody anymore. It's gotten worse since the commie takeover.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Juvies are hardly held in custody anymore. It's gotten worse since the commie takeover.
    Gotta leave room for those juvenile white devils causing all the mayhem.