Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pop off this

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Inviting them in caused the crisis

Getting rid of enforcement opens the border

Gee see how that works?

By designating them public health threats who could spread the virus, the Trump administration has expelled at least 8,800 unaccompanied migrant children, some as young as 10, without a court hearing or asylum screening, circumventing safeguards Congress created to shield them from trafficking, exploitation and persecution.

In all, more than 204,000 of these expulsions have been carried out across the U.S.-Mexico border since March, according to government data.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-administration-closed-borders-migrant-children-covid-19/

And that’s how you empty the cages. The crisis wasn’t stopped, it was pawned off with Covid as the justification. Which is weird because Covid wasn’t a big deal and everything should have stayed open.

Even with this enforcement, apprehensions still went up every month for Trump’s last 8 months. With no one in cages there still is a crisis, which is why AOC is talking about this

There's a lotta COVID justifications going around government.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Those safeguards caused parents to send their kids through one of the most dangerous journeys in the world. And if female they are given birth control... I wonder why?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Inviting them in caused the crisis

Getting rid of enforcement opens the border

Gee see how that works?

By designating them public health threats who could spread the virus, the Trump administration has expelled at least 8,800 unaccompanied migrant children, some as young as 10, without a court hearing or asylum screening, circumventing safeguards Congress created to shield them from trafficking, exploitation and persecution.

In all, more than 204,000 of these expulsions have been carried out across the U.S.-Mexico border since March, according to government data.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-administration-closed-borders-migrant-children-covid-19/

And that’s how you empty the cages. The crisis wasn’t stopped, it was pawned off with Covid as the justification. Which is weird because Covid wasn’t a big deal and everything should have stayed open.

Even with this enforcement, apprehensions still went up every month for Trump’s last 8 months. With no one in cages there still is a crisis, which is why AOC is talking about this

There's a lotta COVID justifications going around government.
    Also, like, foreign policy, climate change, and stuff
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Just hire judges and deny them immediately. Like bouncers
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    The kids were still coming in Trump’s last 8 months, we were just sending them back to the dangerous situations they came from.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

The kids were still coming in Trump’s last 8 months, we were just sending them back to the dangerous situations they came from.
    Living with their parents?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

I wouldn’t want to answer that question if I was you guys either.

Since you appear to know the answer why don't you tell us?
    I mean if we’re just going to ask questions back and forth, do you think different races can be more or less violent based their genetics?
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

I mean if we’re just going to ask questions back and forth, do you think different races can be more or less violent based their genetics?
    Bump.
    Getting desperate to win the thread. Divert off topic ASAP.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Whataboutism POTD

It’s Cho Bai Den’s watch now. Own it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    Appears Kobe feels it's more dangerous for a kid to be sent back to be with their parent in Mexico then it is for a 5 year old to cross the border alone.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

Appears Kobe feels it's more dangerous for a kid to be sent back to be with their parent in Mexico then it is for a 5 year old to cross the border alone.

Kobe had a chauffeur to drive from Mercer Island across the I-90 Bridge. But he's in favor of Mexican parents sending their 5 year old across the Rio Grande.

Which really scary because that's right into the hands of the oppressive systemically racist white man.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Kobe had a chauffeur to drive from Mercer Island across the I-90 Bridge. But he's in favor of Mexican parents sending their 5 year old across the Rio Grande.

Which really scary because that's right into the hands of the oppressive systemically racist white man.

TKS is from Mercer Island?!

That explains A LOT.

• Options
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

TKS is from Mercer Island?!

That explains A LOT.

Of course. You think trust funds grow on trees in White Center?!?

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Telling that she doesn't address anything he actually said and responds with nothing but an ad hominem. And of course Kobe and the "centrist" love it.

I don't care what the occasion is, it'll always be enjoyable watching Ted Cruz get shit on.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Telling that she doesn't address anything he actually said and responds with nothing but an ad hominem. And of course Kobe and the "centrist" love it.

I don't care what the occasion is, it'll always be enjoyable watching Ted Cruz get shit on.
    Feel the unity.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Feel the unity.

SFGbob said:

Bump.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,332
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dude you are either a serial liar or you are the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. We know AOC lies, we know she used illegal immigrants as a prop several years ago. Here she is lying about who "built" the cages. They weren't built a year ago, they were built by BO and his far left administration. Now there are zero demonstrations by you rats and this crisis is wholly made by that idiot biden and you rats. Disgusting hypocrisy.

If you are going to repeatedly be dishonest try doing it better.
  • Options

Dude you are either a serial liar or you are the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. We know AOC lies, we know she used illegal immigrants as a prop several years ago. Here she is lying about who "built" the cages. They weren't built a year ago, they were built by BO and his far left administration. Now there are zero demonstrations by you rats and this crisis is wholly made by that idiot biden and you rats. Disgusting hypocrisy.

If you are going to repeatedly be dishonest try doing it better.
    Abundance.