Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She’s popping off

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

The border isn't open. Stop this lie.

The only one lying as always Owl, is you.

Rio Grande Valley border patrol releasing migrants without court date

https://www.axios.com/border-patrol-rio-grande-valley-release-migrant-families-67e8cdc1-d549-47e1-aba3-8baca26025d8.html

Catch and release was essentially an open border policy because almost all of the people released never bothered to return for their court date. We're now doing away with any pretense that these people won't be allowed to stay. The border is open and you're a fucking liar Owl.

Obama term 3 in plain view.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

“Trump stopped them from coming”

“Apprehensions went up”

I’m very confused at how no one was coming and apprehensions were going up. What you mean is “Trump stopped holding people by denying asylum seekers due process and using Covid as the reason why”. But you cowards will never admit to fact.

I repeat, @TKS is once again confused by the English language.

Perhaps I should put this on a loop.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Trump stopped them from coming which emptied them

If Kobe is arguing that the economy got great all of a sudden now under Biden then he is dumb. I refuse to believe that

Biden fucked up badly. Own it.

Apprehensions going up was a good thing as was working with Mexico to keep them south of Mexico

Biden fucked it all up and look at it now

Trump stopped them from coming but apprehensions were up and it had nothing to do with Covid. Insane.

Just admit, you want America to look a certain way and you don’t care how that happens.

Kobe's America.

Kobe's white flag is the race card
    Please clarify, if someone is taking about how America looks or used to look, they mean race? Because I didn’t say anything about race.
  • Options
    Come see @TheKobeStopper struggle mightily in every thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here is your boy Biden. Imagine voting for this after Trump fixed it. Did you ever see this under Trump? Why NO, no you didn't

• Options

If Kobe is arguing that the economy got great all of a sudden now under Biden then he is dumb. I refuse to believe that

Apprehensions going up was a good thing as was working with Mexico to keep them south of Mexico

Trump stopped them from coming but apprehensions were up and it had nothing to do with Covid. Insane.

Just admit, you want America to look a certain way and you don’t care how that happens.

Kobe's America.

Please clarify, if someone is taking about how America looks or used to look, they mean race? Because I didn’t say anything about race.
    Bump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kobe's America.

Of course you do. And of course you did.

This is 1996 internet arguing level bullshit. We expect better here
  • Options
    Trumper “America doesn’t look like it did when I was growing up” not about race

Me “you want America to look a certain way” is about race.

Lol. Sorry you don’t like your own teams talking points. Take it up with them.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

People were being apprehended and returned. They weren't being held in cages.

Only through emergency Covid measures. That’s your long term border solution?
    Build the wall, force people to apply for asylum in their home countries, end illegal immigration. That's my solution and it was a solution that was working.

Why do we need a wall if Trump completely stopped them from coming without it?
    Why do you fuck strawman ass and worship a dumb Kunt like AOC?
    Didn’t answer the question.
    You didn't ask a question. You fucked strawman ass and expect a response. I never said that Trump completely stopped all illegal immigration. That's a strawman you created because you're dumb as dog shit and equally dishonest. It's what you do all the time here.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Build the wall, force people to apply for asylum in their home countries, end illegal immigration. That's my solution and it was a solution that was working.

You didn't ask a question. You fucked strawman ass and expect a response. I never said that Trump completely stopped all illegal immigration. That's a strawman you created because you're dumb as dog shit and equally dishonest. It's what you do all the time here.
    Take it up with your teammates that absolutely said it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    I don't want to live in a country with 500 million people and I as an American citizen should have some right to determine who gets into the country and what kind of people we allow to come here. We don't need more poor and uneducated people in this country. We already have plenty of those. AOC and Biden want no borders and they want to provide a welfare state to everyone who comes here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't have a team and your narrative is stupid

Its a new narrative and you voted for horror at the border. Own it. This is what you want America to look like

Japan covers what the US won't
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Proveitbitch.gif

You're grasping if your new narrative is non-leftists said Trump stopped illegal immigration.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I was told there is no crisis
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lies and half truths are all the OLD narrative has in the face of the NEW narrative

The left is evil. Pure scum
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off, I'm responsible for what I say. You should try living up to that standard. You quoted me when you asked your "question" and I never claimed that Trump stop all illegal immigration. So fuck off.
  • Options

There's a little more going on inside the country besides people obsessing over race.

But when all you can see is race, everything is racial, of course.

Point is your own limited view of the world. Dummy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Number of illegals in the US is over 20 million and probably closer to 30 million. The 12 million number was just made up and has been used for decades. Anyone arguing only 10 million is either lying or a moron. No one who wonders around the US can argue their are less illegals than 20 years ago. No illegals at Home Depot 10 years ago here in the valley. It's like saying that there is less homeless than there were 20 years ago.

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900

Lies and half truths are all the OLD narrative has in the face of the NEW narrative

The left is evil. Pure scum

The new narrative IS lies.

The Thought Police are hopped up on adderall re-defining words right now. Up is down and lies are truth.

• Options

There's a little more going on inside the country besides people obsessing over race.

But when all you can see is race, everything is racial, of course.

Point is your own limited view of the world. Dummy.
    Talk to Race, who specifically said it was about race.