Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It Looks Like Vaccinated People Can’t Carry Or Spread The Virus

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    What will the left do then, finally open up nah can't do that.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

I saw a bunch of Cali fag libs eating in a crowded restaurant last night indoors. The tide is turning.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

Goduckies said:

I saw a bunch of Cali fag libs eating in a crowded restaurant last night indoors. The tide is turning.
    Rode up the elevators this week with a Yoot couple. We laughed hysterically at masks while admitting Costco faggy wokeness is the only reason to wear them.

She was kinda hot, too. Assessed potential armpit/anal probability at 9 out of 10 on the scale.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I've been working in LA this past week, been catching up with a number of old friends I have down here. Some of them have been totally spooked by this virus. One of my friends who got he second shot the day before showed up at our lunch date wearing two masks and he wasn't joking. We were sitting outside and he still wore his mask until the food came. Irrational fear has taken over with many of these people.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Then how can they still catch it? Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Goduckies said:

The tide may be turning, but can you stop the Cali Fag Wave from taking over?
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Rode up the elevators this week with a Yoot couple. We laughed hysterically at masks while admitting Costco faggy wokeness is the only reason to wear them.

She was kinda hot, too. Assessed potential armpit/anal probability at 9 out of 10 on the scale.

You really should consider a move to Southern Idaho, Throbber. Probably way more armpit / anal going on down in Twin Falls.
    Shoshone or GTFO!
  • Options

Goduckies said:

You really should consider a move to Southern Idaho, Throbber. Probably way more armpit / anal going on down in Twin Falls.
    Shoshone or GTFO!
    Fuck the mountain time zone.

Riggins is the line of demarcation.

Orofino or bust, bitches.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Shoshone or GTFO!

Nah. Best skiing and fishing is all in Mt. time zone Idaho now. Maybe pre-dams N. Idaho wins here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

It's too late. We? Cali diaspora fags are an unstoppable force or nature. The natives like me though cause I'm good at talking fish fucking, guns and cuntry music. Only thing I'm missing in my tool kit is hunting.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Shoshone or GTFO!
    Shoshone always seemed a bit rough for my taste.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Goduckies said:

It's too late. We? Cali diaspora fags are an unstoppable force or nature. The natives like me though cause I'm good at talking fish fucking, guns and cuntry music. Only thing I'm missing in my tool kit is hunting.
    Flat Iron Steak and a Bourbon at Tumalo Feed Co or GTFO!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Flat Iron Steak and a Bourbon at Tumalo Feed Co or GTFO!!
    I'm gonna take my laminated vaccine passport and go belly up to the bar. Look for the tall guy in a Don James style hat.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Shoshone or GTFO!

Nah. Best skiing and fishing is all in Mt. time zone Idaho now. Maybe pre-dams N. Idaho wins here.
    Only fags and sheepfuckers live in S. Idaho.

#basque

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    How dare you to lump fags together with sheepfuckers?

Did you mean cheap fucker?
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

How dare you to lump fags together with sheepfuckers?

Did you mean cheap fucker?

Abundance.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Refinery29 is owned by Vice News, which in turn is owned by the likes of Disney, Murdoch, A&E and the Soros Fund Management. All cabalist corporations, all part of the Agenda.

Here is what is going to happen to the 'vaccinated' who survive the stab and are not killed or incapacitated immediately. In addition to the high probability of succumbing to other illnesses due to a compromised immune system, The Man is going to inform you in short order that the "vaccines" (the bioweapons) are no longer effective, due to new strains of Convid 1984 circulating around the Globe. New, deadlier 'vaccines' will follow, and the sheep who got stabbed will be told they are now required to get stabbed again. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Meanwhile, you will continue to lose what little freedom you still possess. You will be tagged, tracked and traced, and eventually bagged like the game animal you consented to become.

The people who contracted Convid 1984 contracted the symptoms, which are identical to radiation/frequency poisoning, from weaponized 5g installations. The vaccine bioweapon won't protect them from these frequency attacks, which, in addition to the vaccines, will be used to spread "newer strains" of Convid.

You failed the IQ test, and shot yourselves up for a false promise of the return of your freedoms, which they never intend to give you back.

Remember the flakes that lived in Nazi Germany and followed orders like good little mice? That is what you have become. Congratulations.

• Options
    I've already come to the agreement with Mrs. Throbber v2.0 that I'd consider the first jab - much like exploring one's sexuality that one time in college, you know.

But after that, fuck no. I'm wise to the scam, thanks to Obi Wan Blitzkrieg.