Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden and every member of Congress could be doing something about this if they stopped wearing their fucking masks everywhere. Biden wearing it in the Oval Office is fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Now cancel k-12 school sports altogether and we’ll be getting someplace
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shitty messaging by Biden
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    Yup I've been in a heated argument in the town of Martinez rants and raves about this I said let people choose what they want for being open and they all went nuts lol sad.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823

Trump is a man. Was never scared. Got the chicom crud and by some miracle survived an almost certain death sentence. Biden is the original soi boy. Spent the campaign season hiding in his basement and wears a mask because his handler's tell him to. Wouldn't say "Chinese flu" because telling the truth is racist. Geezus.
    They had the steal planned no need to campaign and show what a fool he is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump is a man. Was never scared. Got the chicom crud and by some miracle survived an almost certain death sentence. Biden is the original soi boy. Spent the campaign season hiding in his basement and wears a mask because his handler's tell him to. Wouldn't say "Chinese flu" because telling the truth is racist. Geezus.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

But once it was stolen, what is the point about wearing a mask in the Oval Office? Not exactly a home of the brave moment. Someone once said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." That ain't Bought and Paid for Cho Bai Den or any Tug leftard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

But once it was stolen, what is the point about wearing a mask in the Oval Office? Not exactly a home of the brave moment. Someone once said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." That ain't Bought and Paid for Cho Bai Den or any Tug leftard.
    I think they are still in the mindset that they have to sell the fear in order to get most people to comply with their mask edicts and social distancing commands. They don't trust the public with the truth so they parade Biden around in his mask despite the fact that he has been vaccinated and everyone who he comes in contact with has been vaccinated.

I brought this up before but it really reminds me of how they had to spread the lie that everyone was at risk of contracting AIDs. They didn't trust the public with the truth because they believed that the public would act in ways they didn't like.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I think they are still in the mindset that they have to sell the fear in order to get most people to comply with their mask edicts and social distancing commands. They don't trust the public with the truth so they parade Biden around in his mask despite the fact that he has been vaccinated and everyone who he comes in contact with has been vaccinated.

I brought this up before but it really reminds me of how they had to spread the lie that everyone was at risk of contracting AIDs. They didn't trust the public with the truth because they believed that the public would act in ways they didn't like.
    With Aids, I think it was they didn't want to indict the gays and therefore they made it a heterosexual problem. With the chicom crud, it was to maximize the damage to Trump and wreck the economy. Now, it's purely social control. Start with a vaccination passport and then go from there. No coincidence that Mayor Pete is now promoting a GPS in every car with government review of where you have traveled.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

With Aids, I think it was they didn't want to indict the gays and therefore they made it a heterosexual problem. With the chicom crud, it was to maximize the damage to Trump and wreck the economy. Now, it's purely social control. Start with a vaccination passport and then go from there. No coincidence that Mayor Pete is now promoting a GPS in every car with government review of where you have traveled.
    They didn't want to indict the gay community, and they wanted the dollars to flow, and they thought that if the public knew that straights weren't at risk then there would pogroms against the gays and no money allocated for AIDs research. They didn't trust the public with the truth. Keeping people scared of the virus even after they have been vaccinated is fucking ridiculous. If you want to encourage people to get vaccinated show them that they can get rid of their masks and return to normal life after they've gotten the shot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Watching high school soccer players who are pretty much immune to the chicom crud wearing masks while playing outside is just disgusting, largely because of the lack of pushback.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm working down in LA this week. Here on the Westside everyone is wearing masks even when walking outside. You can get a drink in a bar down here if you're sitting in an open patio area but they can't turn the TV on in that area. So I could sit and drink a beer in a bar but I couldn't drink a beer and watch TV because of Science!!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    SFGbob said:

I'm working down in LA this week. Here on the Westside everyone is wearing masks even when walking outside. You can get a drink in a bar down here if you're sitting in an open patio area but they can't turn the TV on in that area. So I could sit and drink a beer in a bar but I couldn't drink a beer and watch TV because of Science!!!!

Makes perfect sense. If you're a lefty dimwit. Lets face one needs to be stupid to believe in the left in the first place.
  • Options

Watching high school soccer players who are pretty much immune to the chicom crud wearing masks while playing outside is just disgusting, largely because of the lack of pushback.

What would you like seniors in their final year, who missed last year already, do to Push Back? How would they benefit personally by doing so?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

What would you like seniors in their final year, who missed last year already, do to Push Back? How would they benefit personally by doing so?
    Vote for conservatives and allocate school tax dollars to parents and not the teacher unions. Teach kids that if you scratch a leftist you find a fascist. Instead we are getting a second and third generation of Slobberers. They would personally benefit by understanding that virtue signaling by wearing a mask while playing soccer outside is phucking stupid.
  • Options
    Fine. Live in your bubble. Enjoy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Fine. Live in your bubble. Enjoy

Ironic.
  • Options
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

In what way?

You want people to still live in a "bubble" due to Covid, thought it was obvious.