Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not the Babylon Bee

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
And leftards love themselves some Teacher Unions.

http://ace.mu.nu/

San Diego Teachers Refuse to Teach American Students In Person -- But Volunteer to Teach Illegal Alien Kids
—Ace

Hey let's pay them more money to not do their jobs and take on additional work outside their employment.

EXCLUSIVE: Teachers from San Diego Unified School District are teaching migrant children in person before their own students, Fox News has learned.
I'm glad Fox published this -- but I don't think it's a secret why they have the exclusive.

Our "Journalist" Heroes would never break such a story that hurts the political posturing of their teachers union allies and immigrant army pals.

SDUSD students are currently learning in an online-only format and are expected to move into a hybrid model on April 12, where they will be learning in a combination of in-person and online formats, according to the school district's website.
"We have 130,000 kids who haven't been allowed in a classroom for over a year in the San Diego Unified School District. It's great that there's in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego County was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching," San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told Fox News.

"The system is broken when San Diego teachers are teaching migrant children in person, but the 100k students of taxpaying families at San Diego Unified School District are stuck learning in Zoom school," Emily Diaz, an SDUSD parent, told Fox News in an email.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I feel like the tide must be turning. There's little evidence to show for it, but I have to believe the push back is coming
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I feel like the tide must be turning. There's little evidence to show for it, but I have to believe the push back is coming

I hope you're right.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Decertify the militant / far left Teachers Unions and you solve the problem.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trumps fault because he created the border crisis

But it’s not a crisis

No cameras allowed

Gonna need to see your vaccination papers if you plan on traveling between WA and Oregon, please.

/DNC

I mean we already imported the CCP’s virus...it seems we are importing their policies on civil liberties as well.

Wake the fuck up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Good thing we have a large budget surplus.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/03/30/exclusive-feds-begin-hiring-144000-per-year-babysitters-for-urgent-job-watching-kids-illegally-sent-over-u-s-border-n1436156

EXCLUSIVE: Feds Begin Hiring $144,000-Per-Year Babysitters for 'Urgent' Job Watching Kids Illegally Sent Over U.S. Border

The U.S. Office of Personnel Management put out the call on March 25 for heads of departments and supervisors to find current and former federal employees to be reassigned temporarily to watch kids at illegal-alien holding facilities in Dallas, San Diego, San Antonio, and Ft. Bliss.

The feds appear to be trying to keep this job announcement on the low-pro, as it’s going out only to “heads of departments and agencies” on a link that is “not searchable on USAJOBS” webpage.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/03/30/exclusive-feds-begin-hiring-144000-per-year-babysitters-for-urgent-job-watching-kids-illegally-sent-over-u-s-border-n1436156

EXCLUSIVE: Feds Begin Hiring $144,000-Per-Year Babysitters for 'Urgent' Job Watching Kids Illegally Sent Over U.S. Border

The U.S. Office of Personnel Management put out the call on March 25 for heads of departments and supervisors to find current and former federal employees to be reassigned temporarily to watch kids at illegal-alien holding facilities in Dallas, San Diego, San Antonio, and Ft. Bliss.

The feds appear to be trying to keep this job announcement on the low-pro, as it’s going out only to “heads of departments and agencies” on a link that is “not searchable on USAJOBS” webpage.

Sure why not.

Does the single mom frontline RN get access to federal nannies or is that just for those crossing our southern border illegally?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited March 2021
    From the article:

- San Diego School District is returning to in class instruction in twelve days (after the Easter Holiday and Spring Breaks, presumably)

- San Diego has a surge of thousands of kids that will be impacting the entire district, in twelve days.

- San Diego Teachers are volunteering their free time, outside of the current school day which they are being paid, to engage the onslaught of New Students ahead of tim, in an effort to soften the impact.

Is there more? What am I missing?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

From the article:

- San Diego School District is returning to in class instruction in twelve days (after the Easter Holiday and Spring Breaks, presumably)

- San Diego has a surge of thousands of kids that will be impacting the entire district, in twelve days.

- San Diego Teachers are volunteering their free time, outside of the current school day which they are being paid, to engage the onslaught of New Students ahead of tim, in an effort to soften the impact.

Why aren't the schools open? Even the coward Fow Chee says they should be open. But our leftard politicians are owned by the Teacher's Union. Also "open" will not in most cases by full time open.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Honest to God, what is he talking about? What have "we" done in the past 10 weeks, besides revoking a bunch of Trump EO's, only to resume the same policies because they worked?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    Founders Club

• Options

doogie said:

From the article:

Why aren't the schools open? Even the coward Fow Chee says they should be open. But our leftard politicians are owned by the Teacher's Union. Also "open" will not in most cases by full time open.
    The schools are open and the students are required to be in class. 100% online. They have a plan in place to transition, with in school attendance beginning on April 12th.

I realize you wanted something different but the article states movement toward your wants has been announced and logistics would indicate twelve days is an aggressive timeline.

Again, what am I missing?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

The schools are open and the students are required to be in class. 100% online. They have a plan in place to transition, with in school attendance beginning on April 12th.

I realize you wanted something different but the article states movement toward your wants has been announced and logistics would indicate twelve days is an aggressive timeline.

Your missing that they should be open right now - full time. Should have been open last September. Either public schools are important or they aren't. Apparently, democratic governors and the teacher unions don't think they are important. So, give the parents the $16,000 per student and let them decide whether to spend it at a public school or private school. Yank the cancer out by the root.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

Your missing that they should be open right now - full time. Should have been open last September. Either public schools are important or they aren't. Apparently, democratic governors and the teacher unions don't think they are important. So, give the parents the $16,000 per student and let them decide whether to spend it at a public school or private school. Yank the cancer out by the root.
    They've been open in Florida since November. California is just now getting ready to open them in April and they will only be open for in-person learning a fraction of the time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Here are the Oregon supposed chicom crud deaths by age group under 60.

• Options
    edited March 2021

doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

You should have done a lot of things in the past you didn’t do. At what point do you realize reality, drop the past and begin focus on where we are headed?

One of us is missing something I agree.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

They've been open in Florida since November. California is just now getting ready to open them in April and they will only be open for in-person learning a fraction of the time.
    and exactly what are YOU doing to help them?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

Not voting for Rats.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823

Here are the Oregon supposed chicom crud deaths by age group under 60.

Pretty low considering the numbers are cooked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

From the article:

Not voting for Rats.
    Agreed not voting for leftards and actually understanding some basic science and not trusting incompetent government elites like Fow Chee who hated Trump more than the chicoms. Telling people they can buy a toaster at Target but not at Bed, Bath & Beyond shows the stupid theater behind the closures and their intent to wreck the US economy and small private sector businesses to get a dementia patient elected president.