Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Burgess, my man is en Fuego today

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I think that any American citizen not committed to a mental institution can easily get or already has an ID and vote. For all those "poor" people you don't get da gooberment cheeze wid out da gooberment ID. Can't cash your baby/momma daddy checks and other various function everyone does every day. It's all bullshit so the left can cheat at will.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

It doesn’t matter what you guys say, you lose minority voters, bigly, every time. I’ll trust their opinions.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2021

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Bullshit because not true or bullshit because you disagree/don’t like it?
    What do you think?

I don’t make guesses on what other ethinic groups Do you or don’t go through in this country. And I have no idea what you’re thinking either.
    Who said anything about ethnic groups other than you? Its a lie and bullshit that ID isn't free for everyone

And you can't live without it

Dispute that
    Tell me how you can get a California ID for free. Maybe you can....there isn’t a fee anywhere in the system? You can just walk in and get free ID? If true.... that’s fucking awesome

A lot of whiteys on here know a lot about what the African American community goes through
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It doesn’t matter what you guys say, you lose minority voters, bigly, every time. I’ll trust their opinions.

They vote against their own interests.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

They vote against their own interests.

Feel free to convince them of that. So far “no you guys are the real racists!” hasn’t worked.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

What do you think?

I don’t make guesses on what other ethinic groups Do you or don’t go through in this country. And I have no idea what you’re thinking either.
    Who said anything about ethnic groups other than you? Its a lie and bullshit that ID isn't free for everyone

Dispute that
    Tell me how you can get a California ID for free. Maybe you can....there isn’t a fee anywhere in the system? You can just walk in and get free ID? If true.... that’s fucking awesome

A lot of whiteys on here know a lot about what the African American community goes through
    Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    If you can buy a 1500.00 smart phone you can probably scrounge up the 10.00 cash for an ID, DL etc. Fuck off!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Sledog said:

If you can buy a 1500.00 smart phone you can probably scrounge up the 10.00 cash for an ID, DL etc. Fuck off!

Raise my taxes $20 to pay for it.

Long run, I’ll come out ahead $$-wise because the lazy fucks who get vote harvested or dead-man-ballot-cast politicians would no longer have their fingers on the purse strings.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

What do you think?

Dispute that

Wow. Yet another racist post by @HuskyJW

On fire!