Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Curious to hear D2D's comments on Michael Sam...

... Or any other uber conservative.

I am cool with it ...

Comments

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Who cares?

Just waiting for the comedy to unfold ....

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Who cares?

Hopefully nobody, including the 32 NFL franchises evaluating him.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I hope he still gets the standard
    rookie treatment. Good for him though. A tad disappointed that Rodgers wasn't the first open cum gurggler in the nfl but I think he can still get the honorary title. $75k.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Damone,

My name isn't Eklund ... I know whether I care versus not caring or whether someone is quick but not fast.

I care in the sense that it's a step forward. I don't care in the sense that I don't care whether he's gay or not. It's not an issue to me.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Employment discrimination based on sexual orientation is still legal in 29 states. Until it is illegal in all 50 states announcements like Sam's will be important.

His teammates knew in August and it was not a distraction. Maybe Pete and John get a 3rd/4th round talent in the 7th round.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2014
    At least it is someone somewhat relevant not Jason fucking Collins. I can't wait to hear all about this on the news until the draft.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm more concerned with his two first names. Kind of silly.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

As a conservative ...

I could care less ...

Good on him for coming out, saying who he is and what he believes in, and having the conviction to not care what others say about it ...

I look forward to the day that this isn't a headlining story ...

Just like if I was alive in 1947 that I'd say the same thing about Jackie Robinson ...

If you can do the job, I don't care about anything else that isn't tied to whether you can or can't do the job.

So basically you're a liberal. Welcome to the club.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Wrong ...

I'm fiscally conservative and probably slightly socially liberal but still conservative on a number of social issues. I'm definitely right of center ... how much so depends on how left of center you are.

I don't listen to others to tell me how I should think ... I think based on what's right or wrong. Discrimination based on sexual orientation is no more right than discriminating on religious beliefs, the color of your skin, or whether you are male or female.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can the fucking guy shed blocks, make tackles, and run efficiently? If he can then he will have shot in the NFL regardless of this fact that he likes cocks in or around his mouth.

Why is this shit a story? They made it a big deal when openly gay people were allowed in the military a few years ago. The Air Force was loaded with openly gay people when I joined in 2001. My bunk mate in basic was gay, my piss mate in the dorms was gay. The guy in the cot next to me in Afghanistan was gay. We had a fucking blick guy in our commander's staff that called everyone "girlfriend" and filed his fucking nails all day long. Lesbians were obviously everywhere. Not many cheer leader types are lining up for military service. When you have a totally voluntary force you can't choose between the patriotic butt pirate and the non-interested ladies man. "Patriotic Butt Pirate" is mine, I came up with it in Vegas in 2003 on a TDY to Nellis. The guy I was sharing a room with banged a dude on my bed while I was at work. It was the best insult I could come up with. This is a true story.

I'm just tired of SEC football and homosexuality being shoved in my face. I don't care about either.

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2014
    I can't believe that they cut to commercial during the gay wedding at the Super Bowl halftime show. Gays need more pub.

What do I think about Michael Sam? I'm happy for Aaron Rodgers.

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I can't believe that they cut to commercial during the gay wedding at the Super Bowl halftime show. Gays need more pub.

What do I think about Michael Sam? I'm happy for Aaron Rodgers.

Well played...

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    Tequilla said:

Damone,

My name isn't Eklund ... I know whether I care versus not caring or whether someone is quick but not fast.

I care in the sense that it's a step forward. I don't care in the sense that I don't care whether he's gay or not. It's not an issue to me.

Sounds Like you could care less.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Damone,

I think you might have a couldn't and could situation on your hands here. It's interesting either way.

Gotta say, I'm in the couldn't care less camp, as in who GAF. The guy is a very good football player, he'll very likely make whoever drafts him a better team.

However, I'm surprised none of you fucktards decided to take some liberties with the SEC ..... maybe something like Sucks Everyone's Cocks? c'mon, you guys are slipping.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

As a conservative ...

I could care less ...

Good on him for coming out, saying who he is and what he believes in, and having the conviction to not care what others say about it ...

I look forward to the day that this isn't a headlining story ...

Just like if I was alive in 1947 that I'd say the same thing about Jackie Robinson ...

If you can do the job, I don't care about anything else that isn't tied to whether you can or can't do the job.

What kind of conservative are you?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Damone,

Gotta say, I'm in the couldn't care less camp, as in who GAF. The guy is a very good football player, he'll very likely make whoever drafts him a better team.
    This. If he is good enough he will make a team. Wouldn't be shocked if the Seahawks drafted him as they might be looking to add depth at defensive line.