Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The scourge of racism is everywhere

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

It's pretty unsurprising. It's definitely a justified stereotype that black dudes are always walking in the fucking road.

As I always ask my wife, what the fuck is the deal about holding your dick as do the pimp stroll across the street?
    Your wife has a dick? NTTAWWT.
    I earned that one
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Answer the Question!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    San Francisco Bob and you have to ask?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I need an editor.

When out driving with the wife, I've often asked her why is it that many of the African American young males we see have a proclivity to grab their Johnson's as they amble across the street. Her response is always the same: "How in the hell should I know?"

From the numbers in the graph it certainly isn't being used as a way to avoid being hit by cars.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

I was going to make a drunk Indian joke but that would be wrong

@Swaye

Yeah, something tells me that drugs and alcohol are playing a bigger role in these numbers then are the lack of "equitable streets."
    I will address this, just let me park first.

J?
  • Options
    Looks like just another day at the Asian market to me
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,696
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It's pretty unsurprising. It's definitely a justified stereotype that black dudes are always walking in the fucking road.

As I always ask my wife, what the fuck is the deal about holding your dick as do the pimp stroll across the street?
    Wife and are driving home from dinner- I roll up to a stop sign and see four young black kids running at full sprints. All four stopped and strolled in front of us at the stop sign. As soon as they hit the other side they were at full sprint again. Baffling.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,216

SFGbob said:

Wife and are driving home from dinner- I roll up to a stop sign and see four young black kids running at full sprints. All four stopped and strolled in front of us at the stop sign. As soon as they hit the other side they were at full sprint again. Baffling.
    I’m sure you rolled your windows up and locked your doors though, so you were probably fine.
  • Options
    gator obviously, never shops at the Asian Market.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,696
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I’m sure you rolled your windows up and locked your doors though, so you were probably fine.
    Uhm If you drive in Atlanta, your doors are always locked. Usually your windows are rolled up as well, because uhm, air conditioning. I think you're trying to imply that I was concerned at some point. Nope-Just intrigued that it was very important for these kids to walk slowly thru the crosswalk in front of us whereas they sprinted both before and after.

Do you have a guess why they did it?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    edited March 2021
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trying to catch up with @TheKobeStopper in the woke CRT standings, shill faggot?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:
    Keep believing this line of bullshit and nothing will ever change.

Agency? Empowerment? Accountability? Nope.

Blaming? Evading responsibility? Caving to peer pressure? Yep.

This was stupid when it was written and it's stupid today.

Good acting from Lawrence, but the message is a steaming pile of horse shit.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Right. Because protecting yourself at all times is racist.

Fuck off, moron.