Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Does lying about the Election bill just passed in Georgia...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited March 2021 in Tug Tavern
and claiming that it's a "voter suppression" bill that takes Georgia back to the "Jim Crow" era reveal high or low character?

This ABC story does a pretty good job of detailing what the bill does. Biden and Rats are just flat out lying about it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kemp-sign-sweeping-elections-bill-passed-georgia-legislature/story?id=76677927

Comments

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's just amazing how much bullshit Libs are willing to swallow without questioning. I have never been in line more than 15 minutes. I'm not saying waiting for eight hours doesn't happen but I've not seen it.

Water stations are available- let's not have folks giving advice on who to vote for as they hand out snacks.

Thankfully the bill decreases the time between an election and the runoff. Sorry TV and Radio stations- but I don't need nine weeks of additional commercials when the whole thing can be done in half the time.

Overall the bill cleans up a lot of lingering shit so of course liberals are beside themselves.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It's just amazing how much bullshit Libs are willing to swallow without questioning. I have never been in line more than 15 minutes. I'm not saying waiting for eight hours doesn't happen but I've not seen it.

Water stations are available- let's not have folks giving advice on who to vote for as they hand out snacks.

Thankfully the bill decreases the time between an election and the runoff. Sorry TV and Radio stations- but I don't need nine weeks of additional commercials when the whole thing can be done in half the time.

Overall the bill cleans up a lot of lingering shit so of course liberals are beside themselves.

Well obviously reducing the time between the General Election and the run-off is straight up out of the Jim Crow era. Once again the Rats know they can spout this crap because their voters are stupid and the media won't call them out for it. Every Rat Senator and Congressman is now spouting this dishonest talking point. No doubt due to their high character.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    While an audit examining the signatures in Georgia's third-largest county found no fraudulently cast ballots,

Finally, someone stepped in to solve this problem.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

While an audit examining the signatures in Georgia's third-largest county found no fraudulently cast ballots,

Finally, someone stepped in to solve this problem.

It's just like Jim Crow!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The barn door is now closed

Timely
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Finding out people are smart enough to vote correctly really hurts your world view doesn’t it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Finding out people are smart enough to vote correctly really hurts your world view doesn’t it?

I thought people were being suppressed? Yesterday you didn't agree with me when I said only stupid people can't figure out how to vote

So we don't need a month of open polls and mail in ballots and no ID after all

Glad we agree
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What you're witnessing is performative virtue signaling that is meant to distract. Winning an election is much tougher than stealing one. Progressive asshats are doubling down on whatever it takes to keep in place voting systems they can manipulate.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The usual suspects defending measures to make it harder to vote in order to discourage voting.

But but but we have to restore the confidence of kooks!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

The usual suspects defending measures to make it harder to vote in order to discourage voting.

But but but we have to restore the confidence of kooks!

How does shortening the time between the runoff and the General election make it harder to vote my strawman ass fucking friend and how is it like Jim Crow?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Dazzler, how does extending the hours people can vote make it more difficult to vote?

Just like Jim Crow, right Dazzler? Fuck off.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What you're witnessing is performative virtue signaling that is meant to distract. Winning an election is much tougher than stealing one. Progressive asshats are doubling down on whatever it takes to keep in place voting systems they can manipulate.
    Stupidest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. Successfully orchestrating the largest systematic fraud in American history, managing to suppress evidence from hundreds of county election offices to do so, and then infiltrating the court system in multiple jurisdictions to turn a blind eye to all evidence is way more of an accomplishment than winning an election where the odds are, at worst, 50/50.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Stupidest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. Successfully orchestrating the largest systematic fraud in American history, managing to suppress evidence from hundreds of county election offices to do so, and then infiltrating the court system in multiple jurisdictions to turn a blind eye to all evidence is way more of an accomplishment than winning an election where the odds are, at worst, 50/50.
    Fuck off faggot. Election integrity is at stake. Your side doesn't want it for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,583
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Hey Dazzler, how does extending the hours people can vote make it more difficult to vote?

Just like Jim Crow, right Dazzler? Fuck off.
    Just like Jim Crow indeed. Isn't this the same asshat who told black voters republicans wanted to put them back in chains?
  • Options

Fuck off faggot. Election integrity is at stake. Your side doesn't want it for obvious reasons.
    All I can hear are cunty whines about losing. Not even Hillary die-hards whined this hard five months after the fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

All I can hear are cunty whines about losing. Not even Hillary die-hards whined this hard five months after the fact.
    Hillary and her whiny Kunt supporters whined for four years about the Russians stealing the election for Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Hillary and her whiny Kunt supporters whined for four years about the Russians stealing the election for Trump.
    Who was that Mueller fellow again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Who was that Mueller fellow again?
    He was a straight arrow, Marine and Republican who was going to nail the lying Trump to the wall right up until he testified before Congress and then he was forgotten.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So @Southerndawg is just as cunty as those die hard Hillary supporters. Got it.