Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racial Discrimination against whites is being normalized.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf announced race-based program to give families of color $500 monthly checks.

Half of the $500 grants will be to families earning under $30,000, in the predominantly 'BIPOC' East Oakland area.

The program, funded by wealthy private donors, explicitly excludes poor white families.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9399137/Oakland-California-exclude-white-families-living-poverty-500-month-checks.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Private donors although I have a feeling that if private donations were earmarked whites only there would be some sort of government intervention. Definitely would be trashed by the narrative loudly
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Private donors although I have a feeling that if private donations were earmarked whites only there would be some sort of government intervention. Definitely would be trashed by the narrative loudly

Private donors but being administrated by the city. The city has no business participating in this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Private donors but being administrated by the city. The city has no business participating in this.
    True and that would be used if it was white's only

Good point
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Imagine the humiliation and degradation of not only being a homeless/impoverished family in Oakland, but also being expressly excluded from a basic income pilot program because you're part of the minority of Oakland low-income families who are white.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Imagine the humiliation and degradation of not only being a homeless/impoverished family in Oakland, but also being expressly excluded from a basic income pilot program because you're part of the minority of Oakland low-income families who are white.

White Privilege!!!!
  • Options
    Apparently low-income and working class white voters who have been decimated by the economic changes of the last 30 years felt condescended by the dems drumming to the message of white privilege. Exhibit #81,000 that my astute and in no way plagiarized political observation was spot-on.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    This is one of the reason Affirmative Action programs that penalize whites and Asians are so insidious. It doesn't matter if you're Asian and you come from a poor family. You're still treated as "privileged" when it comes to college admissions. Meanwhile, the kids of black professionals coming from families making over $400K a year are being given a racial preference when it comes to college.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Try to get a tax exemption and a charitable donation for a white only private school. Rules for thee, but not for me.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Try to get a tax exemption and a charitable donation for a white only private school. Rules for thee, but not for me.
    Where are you finding black-only private schools?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The issue is giving tax deductions for a racist program.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Obtuse act or do you think he was serious?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

In this case I think he was setting up a strawman to assphuck. Rather than defend the racial giveaway program he wanted me to admit that I didn't know of any black only private schools - which wasn't what the debate was about. It's about a government subsidized racial discrimination. I'd ask GRG to define black for AA purposes, but that's a third rail no leftard wants to deal with.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

In this case I think he was setting up a strawman to assphuck. Rather than defend the racial giveaway program he wanted me to admit that I didn't know of any black only private schools - which wasn't what the debate was about. It's about a government subsidized racial discrimination. I'd ask GRG to define black for AA purposes, but that's a third rail no leftard wants to deal with.
    It takes a remarkably dumb motherfucker to pop into a thread where I very unambiguously criticized this policy and assume that I'm in favor of AA.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It takes a remarkably dumb motherfucker to pop into a thread where I very unambiguously criticized this policy and assume that I'm in favor of AA.
    It takes an equally dumb motherfucker to read what he said and think that he was claiming you support AA. He was just asking you to define "black" for AA purposes.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It takes an equally dumb motherfucker to read what he said and think that he was claiming you support AA. He was just asking you to define "black" for AA purposes.
    Why would I define it if I don't support it? You're struggling today.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Garfield

I kid. I know it’s not private
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Because maybe you're not a Kunt? Do you have to support AA in order to define how "black" is defined by leftist who do support it?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Because maybe you're not a Kunt? Do you have to support AA in order to define how "black" is defined by leftist who do support it?
    Yes actually. One of the central criticisms of AA is that defining recipients is a fool's errand. But since you claim it's possible, what's your definition?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes actually. One of the central criticisms of AA is that defining recipients is a fool's errand. But since you claim it's possible, what's your definition?
    It's not my definition. It's how the left defines "black" for purposes of AA. You're really struggling today. Because they are Rat party members they come from a long line of racists who feel that skin color is everything and that the "old one drop rule" the old-time racists used to use to discriminate against blacks can now be used to assist blacks. Therefore Obama is "black" and if Obama was married to a white woman his kids will still be "black."