Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump supporters continue to attack Asians

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You have no idea if they even voted.

Given my understanding of "race science" statistically they are very likely Biden voters. Why does your team continue to lie and claim that these attacks on Asians are due to white supremacy? Why is it that that most violent attacks on Asians are carried out by people on your team Kobe? Blacks make up 13% of the population but a majority of all acts of violence committed against Asians are carried out by Biden supporters. Why are racist blacks so attracted to the Rat party?
    My team is America. Who do you play for?
    Explains why you call half of America racist and fascists. Now explain to me why so many of the folks that vote for your party are attacking Asians?
    I think we proved, pretty soundly, on November 3rd that you don’t have half the country.
    Okay, you call nearly half the country racist and fascists. Shocked that you're dodging the question I put to you like the mouthy little Kunt I know you to be.
    I answered the question. You have no idea if they even voted.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Given my understanding of "race science" statistically they are very likely Biden voters. Why does your team continue to lie and claim that these attacks on Asians are due to white supremacy? Why is it that that most violent attacks on Asians are carried out by people on your team Kobe? Blacks make up 13% of the population but a majority of all acts of violence committed against Asians are carried out by Biden supporters. Why are racist blacks so attracted to the Rat party?
    My team is America. Who do you play for?
    Explains why you call half of America racist and fascists. Now explain to me why so many of the folks that vote for your party are attacking Asians?
    I think we proved, pretty soundly, on November 3rd that you don’t have half the country.
    Okay, you call nearly half the country racist and fascists. Shocked that you're dodging the question I put to you like the mouthy little Kunt I know you to be.
    I answered the question. You have no idea if they even voted.
    Got it, but for some reason a racial group that overwhelming votes for your party is attacking Asians. Gosh, now why is that? Btw, did we know if the Atlanta shooter voter for Trump? Because it sure didn't seem to matter when your team members were blaming Trump for that attack.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We’re assuming yes, since no evil republicans were around to prevent them from doing so by requiring identification.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

Trump isn't president anymore.

Has anyone told Joe?