Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump supporters continue to attack Asians

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
HOUSTON – A beauty supply store owner in north Harris County was attacked inside of her store on St. Patrick’s Day, and the altercation was caught on surveillance video.

Business owner Jung Kim said that she was punched in the face by a customer who hurled racial insults at her as she was pummeled.

“You little Asian girl,” said Sung Jun Lee, the woman’s son. “That’s what she remembered.”

The attack left Kim bloodied and bruised with a broken nose. Kim said the break is so bad that she needs surgery.

The trouble started after Kim said she asked Keaundra Young, Daquiesha Williams and three other women to leave her store after they knocked over several wig displays.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/03/23/you-little-asian-girl-beauty-store-owner-attacked-by-customer-in-north-harris-county/

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Biden heading to Houston?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    Took a ride one time with my wife to the local beauty supply store a couple years back. It was prom season for some of the local schools. Very entertaining and educational. Back when I was a much younger man when my wife and I first started dating I'd heard that black women and their hair was a very big deal. Having dated plenty of women who I believed spent an inordinate amount of time on their hair, I scoffed at this claim.

Little did I know how wrong I was.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    You have no idea if they even voted.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Given my understanding of "race science" statistically they are very likely Biden voters. Why does your team continue to lie and claim that these attacks on Asians are due to white supremacy? Why is it that that most violent attacks on Asians are carried out by people on your team Kobe? Blacks make up 13% of the population but a majority of all acts of violence committed against Asians are carried out by Biden supporters. Why are racist blacks so attracted to the Rat party?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We do know that they were white African Americans
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Could it be that the Rat Party's support for Affirmative Action policies that discriminate against Asians and the elimination of merit based schools that also benefit Asians is the reason for all of this violence being carried out by Rat Party supporters on Asians?

Kobe why do you vote for such a racist party?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Relevant?

Axeing for a fren.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    Trump isn't president anymore.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Relevant?

Axeing for a fren.

That was for me from another thread
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was told that the blacks love Trump. But now I'm being told that they couldn't have been Trump voters because they were black. Biden and Bob at least have that casual racism in common.

#Unity
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I was told that the blacks love Trump. But now I'm being told that they couldn't have been Trump voters because they were black. Biden and Bob at least have that casual racism in common.

#Unity

Come on man. Statistically, use the "race science" man.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

AOC is the surrogate cryer.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Given my understanding of "race science" statistically they are very likely Biden voters. Why does your team continue to lie and claim that these attacks on Asians are due to white supremacy? Why is it that that most violent attacks on Asians are carried out by people on your team Kobe? Blacks make up 13% of the population but a majority of all acts of violence committed against Asians are carried out by Biden supporters. Why are racist blacks so attracted to the Rat party?
    My team is America. Who do you play for?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. You voted for Cho Bai Den and his chicom masters because that's what made America great.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Explains why you call half of America racist and fascists. Now explain to me why so many of the folks that vote for your party are attacking Asians?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Explains why you call half of America racist and fascists. Now explain to me why so many of the folks that vote for your party are attacking Asians?
    I think we proved, pretty soundly, on November 3rd that you don’t have half the country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I think we proved, pretty soundly, on November 3rd that you don’t have half the country.
    Okay, you call nearly half the country racist and fascists. Shocked that you're dodging the question I put to you like the mouthy little Kunt I know you to be.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

How would he know?