Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Messaging update

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Bernie answered those questions thousands of times. He wrote the damn bill and you’ve had 5 years to read it, couldn’t be bothered. You’re against it though, no clue how it works, no clue what it would do, definitely against it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bernie answered those questions thousands of times. He wrote the damn bill and you’ve had 5 years to read it, couldn’t be bothered. You’re against it though, no clue how it works, no clue what it would do, definitely against it.

Don't care
    Hate you

Therefore against.

Although I am all for more abortions and anything that fucks over current college nonsense with debt.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You are the one that's clueless here. Bernie's yuge plan requires massive tax increases. You sort of hint that you know it but don't know how much it would affect everyone. It's at least a 10% increase in payroll taxes. That sounds super! The middle class would be slammed even harder and in most cases might end up paying even more for healthcare. Meanwhile rich folks will still have private insurance. Shows how little you understand how it works and instead how tied you are to your stupid ideology.
    The best healthcare plans I've seen are in Europe, most people pay through a private insurance plan. At least the governments there have fixed things, including price and how much pharma can charge. Yes, US healthcare is fucked up and the way it's financed is horrible. But this m4a fantasy is not the answer.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

You are the one that's clueless here. Bernie's yuge plan requires massive tax increases. You sort of hint that you know it but don't know how much it would affect everyone. It's at least a 10% increase in payroll taxes. That sounds super! The middle class would be slammed even harder and in most cases might end up paying even more for healthcare. Meanwhile rich folks will still have private insurance. Shows how little you understand how it works and instead how tied you are to your stupid ideology.
    The best healthcare plans I've seen are in Europe, most people pay through a private insurance plan. At least the governments there have fixed things, including price and how much pharma can charge. Yes, US healthcare is fucked up and the way it's financed is horrible. But this m4a fantasy is not the answer.
    I sure as fuck would push even harder to have fewer low level employees.

I do now anyway though lol
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And yet Biden and the democrats told him to fuck off

Let me know when that changes
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

Wood the blonde at :36

Nice rack

This board man
    #cesspool
    I hear it's a great place to make meaningful friendships. Want to talk fishing?
    Gaybob has no friends.
  • Options

Only fascist can stop progress, liberals just slow us down.
  • Options

"A padawan would just slow me down"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can't blame me for your party punking you.

Twice
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bernie is a looser. Worse than a one term president looser. A two (three?) tim primary looser sabotaged by ze’s own party.
  • Options
    To be a leftists is to suffer but we keep working.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The only "work" you do is to complain. If you spent half that time "working" on yourself, you would be 5x ahead.

It's easier to complain.

• Options

That's the joke. We live in a capitalist society. If you were actually doing meaningful work...you'd be fine.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Except you don't work. You also don't contribute anything to society. And why not go to a place where leftists are happy? Oh, wait...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hear you bro

• Options
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    The only person I trust anymore is obk

Race you have hurt me
    You're a shill for the nwo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yep the polling sucks. Time for the dog and pony show

Enormously complex to redo what Trump already did and Joe fucked up day 1

But nobody better than a former slave owner family to "handle migrants." They have them in cages now anyway I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only person I trust anymore is obk

Race you have hurt me
    You're a shill for the nwo

Dig deeper
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam