Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dazzler, why aren't you still pimping Europe for doing it the "right way?"

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The sooner folks realize that everything about 2020 was a big lie the better

Weird the way the Dazzler used to use increases Covid infections in Red states in order to trash Conservatives, but he doesn't say anything when there are increases in his liberal paradises
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Weird the way the Dazzler used to use increases Covid infections in Red states in order to trash Conservatives, but he doesn't say anything when there are increases in his liberal paradises
    Commies commie.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The US is 8th in the World in cases by population. Germany is 72nd.

Do you ever think before you poast, blob?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Here we go. Get the rhythm. Get the motherfucking rhythm.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Do you ever question anything "government" and their lapdogs in the media force feed you? If you believe those numbers...nevermind...hands up don't shoot dipshit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Testing here in the US is now everywhere. There are half a dozen places doing testing within 5 miles of my house, and these are the ones I know about, without a reservation you can get tested and know the results in 24 to 48 hours. I have no idea if Germany has the same thing going on. Either way, your liberal paradise is now locking down again, even though they did it right, according to you and by the end of May this fucking thing is over here in the US.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

Testing here in the US is now everywhere. There are half a dozen places doing testing within 5 miles of my house, and these are the ones I know about, without a reservation you can get tested and know the results in 24 to 48 hours. I have no idea if Germany has the same thing going on. Either way, your liberal paradise is now locking down again, even though they did it right, according to you and by the end of May this fucking thing is over here in the US.

Sage words to consider before engaging the covidbros, bidenbros, hondobros, and other leftist fags in the tug:

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The new strain bullshit will get people concerned. I don’t know why, but it will.
    Because they are nerds and they want everyone to be antisocial
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

The new strain bullshit will get people concerned. I don’t know why, but it will.
    A lot of these pussies are probably more social than most people here. They just are easily influenced and scared. This shit isn’t a pandemic. I readily admit I don’t know what but it’s not.

Sports teams wild have players and/or staff dying if it was. I don’t know anybody that died and barely know anybody that even had a bad case of covid and I’m a social guy that despite posting here, doesn’t stay in his mom’s basement all day.

There is more going on. What that is exactly, I have no clue, but Covid scare tactics are a joke. The BLM protests were fine and yet dummies were blaming no CFB on their neighbors not wearing masks. I liked Coker when he was here, but that was a real take from him on Twitter.
    Pretty much how I feel about. Everything is strange as fuck, but this isn't a pandemic.

It's a really fucking weird time.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:
    Looks to me like another round of shit is going down first week of April and Germany wants everyone at home when it does.
    HHusky said:

Why is a country ranked 72nd(by your metric) instituting a total lockdown, a week from now? Why not immediately if it is so compelling? Why on earth would you encourage a nationwide Superspreader event to infect everyone first before sending them into incubation?

Do you ever think before you post, @HHusky?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    For round two of CoronaBros panic, I'll need to be given a map to the bodies stacked like cordwood.

Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, like we say, fuck off.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

A lot of these pussies are probably more social than most people here. They just are easily influenced and scared. This shit isn’t a pandemic. I readily admit I don’t know what but it’s not.

Sports teams wild have players and/or staff dying if it was. I don’t know anybody that died and barely know anybody that even had a bad case of covid and I’m a social guy that despite posting here, doesn’t stay in his mom’s basement all day.

There is more going on. What that is exactly, I have no clue, but Covid scare tactics are a joke. The BLM protests were fine and yet dummies were blaming no CFB on their neighbors not wearing masks. I liked Coker when he was here, but that was a real take from him on Twitter.
    And Coker had nothing on #MyFreemie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All I know is I was right all along