Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Appears Noem didn't really want to be President

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

How is not wanting athletes in your state to be unfairly punished by the NCAA selling out to the donor class?

Let me preface that question with the statement that I WOOD Kristie under any circumstances. So there's my conflict of interest disclosure.

Nikki got ripped up pretty badly on Tucker last night. She should have signed the legislation and THEN formed her coalition to go after the NCAA. As it is, she admitted on Tucker that she caved due to anticipated problems with the NCAA. That's what pussie RINOs do. Take the moral high ground that is supported by the large majority of Americans and then go to town. Make the NCAA die on the high ground of male trannies competing against women.
    Disagree. She's a small state governor who isn't willing to blow a hole in her state budget, after a pandemic, challenging the NCAA in court, and probably losing cases with her own state taxpayers' money.

It'a a National issue, not a state issue and she wants that battle to be waged and fought along the wider national front. That is smart from a PR standpoint and keeps her in the national news. If she signed that bill right now, as is, she be eviscerated by the MSM then not covered in 3/4 of the press.

Dispense with the RINO tough-talk. She's a real Republican, if you know what that means, being conservative and fiscally responsible with other people's money while focusing on winning versus losing.
    It is both a national and state issue and I'm assuming she is running in 2024. It is a total winner for a republican. Take the fight to the enemy. This was an unnecessary concession. She looked at best unsettled on Tucker last night trying to defend her rolling over on the issue because of NCAA pressure.
    NOGAF about what South Dakota voters think. Kristi gets that, which is why she's building a coalition with other states, leaders and celebrities.

The MSM and 81 million idiots will dismiss anything done by SD at the state level as a bunch of fly-over transphobic hayseeds and you know it.
    She is building a mailing list to fund raise off of. If she won't fight for a position that a majority of all Americans support because she gets pressure from the NCAA and woke corporations she isn't what we need.
    That isn't saying much. After all, the majority of Americans STILL support Biden and Harris.

And a "mailing list?" Bob, it's 2021. Mailing lists went the way of the Rolodex.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

How is not wanting athletes in your state to be unfairly punished by the NCAA selling out to the donor class?

Let me preface that question with the statement that I WOOD Kristie under any circumstances. So there's my conflict of interest disclosure.

Nikki got ripped up pretty badly on Tucker last night. She should have signed the legislation and THEN formed her coalition to go after the NCAA. As it is, she admitted on Tucker that she caved due to anticipated problems with the NCAA. That's what pussie RINOs do. Take the moral high ground that is supported by the large majority of Americans and then go to town. Make the NCAA die on the high ground of male trannies competing against women.
    Disagree. She's a small state governor who isn't willing to blow a hole in her state budget, after a pandemic, challenging the NCAA in court, and probably losing cases with her own state taxpayers' money.

It'a a National issue, not a state issue and she wants that battle to be waged and fought along the wider national front. That is smart from a PR standpoint and keeps her in the national news. If she signed that bill right now, as is, she be eviscerated by the MSM then not covered in 3/4 of the press.

Dispense with the RINO tough-talk. She's a real Republican, if you know what that means, being conservative and fiscally responsible with other people's money while focusing on winning versus losing.
    It is both a national and state issue and I'm assuming she is running in 2024. It is a total winner for a republican. Take the fight to the enemy. This was an unnecessary concession. She looked at best unsettled on Tucker last night trying to defend her rolling over on the issue because of NCAA pressure.
    NOGAF about what South Dakota voters think. Kristi gets that, which is why she's building a coalition with other states, leaders and celebrities.

The MSM and 81 million idiots will dismiss anything done by SD at the state level as a bunch of fly-over transphobic hayseeds and you know it.
    She is building a mailing list to fund raise off of. If she won't fight for a position that a majority of all Americans support because she gets pressure from the NCAA and woke corporations she isn't what we need.
    That isn't saying much. After all, the majority of Americans STILL support Biden and Harris.

And a "mailing list?" Bob, it's 2021. Mailing lists went the way of the Rolodex.
    Pathetic.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I fully support trannies taking over womens sports. The kind of people who watch womens sports are the kind of people who virtue signal about trannies. So its fun watching them eat their own.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.
    Sad but true. The brain dead Prez is getting a honeymoon he didn't earn and despite his only good moves being exactly what Trump did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    We need fighters not wimps.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.
    Sad but true. The brain dead Prez is getting a honeymoon he didn't earn and despite his only good moves being exactly what Trump did.
    Compiling email addresses is still referred to as a "mailing list" and telling me a majority of Americans supported Biden doesn't refute a fucking word I said. This is an issue where even people who voted for Biden would support banning trannies from participating in girl's sports. It's good politics and it's good policy, she caved to her corporate donors.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.
    Compiling email addresses is still referred to as a "mailing list" and telling me a majority of Americans supported Biden doesn't refute a fucking word I said. This is an issue where even people who voted for Biden would support banning trannies from participating in girl's sports. It's good politics and it's good policy, she caved to her corporate donors.
    The legal issues are over your head, Bobby. Noem understands the hostility of her Federal Circuit. Living in the 9th Circuit should've taught you something by now.

I know you want Noem to be as pissed off and angry as you feel, but if you ran for office you wouldn't pull 1%.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.
    The legal issues are over your head, Bobby. Noem understands the hostility of her Federal Circuit. Living in the 9th Circuit should've taught you something by now.

I know you want Noem to be as pissed off and angry as you feel, but if you ran for office you wouldn't pull 1%.
    Neither will she at this rate
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.

What are you, a fag? Her tits alone would poll in the teens.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.

Hey MLK, don't bother fighting any of those racist laws banning blacks from public accommodations. You'll just lose in the courts and it will cost you a lot of money.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gosh, if only there was additional recourse for a litigant if they were to lose in the 9th Circuit. These legal issues are way too far over my head.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.

I follow SD on twitter and it amazes me how liberal the press is there just like anywhere. If she can't take the heat from KELO Land News how will she make it in the bigs?

She stood strong against the Covidiots like H who attacked her daily at home. This is a step back. There is no groundswell for dudes in girls sports. Its a no brainer. Reagan or Trump wouldn't be a pussy about it
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.

Hey MLK, don't bother fighting any of those racist laws banning blacks from public accommodations. You'll just lose in the courts and it will cost you a lot of money.
    Ever heard of that Civil Rights Act thingy, Bob?

Where was that passed? In the Courts?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pathetic.

I follow SD on twitter and it amazes me how liberal the press is there just like anywhere. If she can't take the heat from KELO Land News how will she make it in the bigs?

She stood strong against the Covidiots like H who attacked her daily at home. This is a step back. There is no groundswell for dudes in girls sports. Its a no brainer. Reagan or Trump wouldn't be a pussy about it
    Reagan and Trump were elected Presidents who could make policy with the stroke of a pen. She can't.
  • Options
    Noem's ground game is better than you think.

Jujitsu Motherfuckers! LIPO.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Let them play! Equality! Mixed gender league!