Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for the Biden cultists

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,243
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

After his spectacular and stupid failure at the border resulted in once again filling the Obama cages with kids, Biden resorts to trying to do what Trump already did.

Fortunately for all of us there’s only one major political cult in this country. Unfortunately for all of us it’s really big and incredibly dumb and dangerous.

Biden can't get 6 queers at a victory speech.
    We always appreciate your always intelligent and not insane contribution, Qanon Cop.
    What's more insane Rubberfister? Qanon or believing that white supremacists are engaging in a race war against Asians and blacks in this country?
    Qanon, by a country mile.
    Amazing that I'm all over right leaning websites all the time. You know the ones that talk about making money and building things. And I have still not seen a single reference to Q-anon anything anywhere.

Yet you lefties see it in everything, everywhere.

Optical Illusion? Like Biden's hands in the microphone fluff, maybe?
    It's just like the rampant white supremacy that's out their murdering people of color. It's everywhere!!!!

Please to be posting the names of the people of color murdered in Charlottesville.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

After his spectacular and stupid failure at the border resulted in once again filling the Obama cages with kids, Biden resorts to trying to do what Trump already did.

Fortunately for all of us there’s only one major political cult in this country. Unfortunately for all of us it’s really big and incredibly dumb and dangerous.

We always appreciate your always intelligent and not insane contribution, Qanon Cop.
    What's more insane Rubberfister? Qanon or believing that white supremacists are engaging in a race war against Asians and blacks in this country?
    Amazing that I'm all over right leaning websites all the time. You know the ones that talk about making money and building things. And I have still not seen a single reference to Q-anon anything anywhere.

Yet you lefties see it in everything, everywhere.

Optical Illusion? Like Biden's hands in the microphone fluff, maybe?
    It's just like the rampant white supremacy that's out their murdering people of color. It's everywhere!!!!

I see a picture of couple hundred idiots with tiki-torches. The claim isn't that there are no white racists in this country.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I’m not a Biden cultist so this question isn’t for me.

Historically know as "useful idiots".
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

Both are bullshit. The difference is one is pushed as reality by members of Congress, the media and the Biden Admin while the other is pushed by nobody in a position of power, authority or influence.
    100% incorrect. Qanon has two adherents in Congress. Congressman Gosar is going on a Qanon podcast this coming week. Trump and his social media team absolutely amplified this nonsense on social media. Trump’s former National Security Advisor has amplified the shit out of it and continues to do so this day. Do you honestly think that Republicans aren’t going to leverage these morons for their own gain? The figurehead of your party went on Sandy Hook denying Alex Jones show... there is no bottom.
    Two members of Congress vs. the entire Rat Party including the sitting President and VP. Yeah, I see your point.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

Both are bullshit. The difference is one is pushed as reality by members of Congress, the media and the Biden Admin while the other is pushed by nobody in a position of power, authority or influence.
    100% incorrect. Qanon has two adherents in Congress. Congressman Gosar is going on a Qanon podcast this coming week. Trump and his social media team absolutely amplified this nonsense on social media. Trump’s former National Security Advisor has amplified the shit out of it and continues to do so this day. Do you honestly think that Republicans aren’t going to leverage these morons for their own gain? The figurehead of your party went on Sandy Hook denying Alex Jones show... there is no bottom.
    "Two adherents" out of 535 people.

I think I'll panic and shit my pants now.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

You'll need to change out from your last pants shitting first
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Had enough yet?

You'll need to change out from your last pants shitting first
    Originality ain't your thing, is it Peanut?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog is a Qkook. He's just too fuckin' stupid to know it.

obk is 100% Qkook. He thought JFK Jr. was going to show up to replace Pence as the VP on the ticket. Guaran-fucking-teed.

lol

You leave OBK alone. Bored treasure.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Sledog is a Qkook. He's just too fuckin' stupid to know it.

obk is 100% Qkook. He thought JFK Jr. was going to show up to replace Pence as the VP on the ticket. Guaran-fucking-teed.

lol

You leave OBK alone. Bored treasure.
    He'll LEAVE!! if I don't keep giving him shit. I'm doing a service here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,498
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,359
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam