Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sizing up Ex-Sooner Brendan Radley-Hiles

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    He plays the Myles Bryant role with more speed and talent.... ok. Murray and Gordon on the outside.
    Irving and Asa? Hopefully they pump Asa full of Rhino cum and he learns attitude from Brendan
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam

He plays the Myles Bryant role with more speed and talent.... ok. Murray and Gordon on the outside.
    Irving and Asa? Hopefully they pump Asa full of Rhino cum and he learns attitude from Brendan

Who's Murray?

Also, I get the impression everyone here thinks this guy will be able to play right away. Won't he have to sit a year?
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355

Who's Murray?

Also, I get the impression everyone here thinks this guy will be able to play right away. Won't he have to sit a year?
    Think he means McDuffie. If he can play, secondary gonna be stacked.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Who's Murray?

He's a grad transfer and is immediately eligible. I think all transfers are eligible this year though as a covid exception.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam

Who's Murray?

He's a grad transfer and is immediately eligible. I think all transfers are eligible this year though as a covid exception.
    Grad transfer already? I thought he was only a third year player. I can't handle the ups and downs of transfer rules.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Who's Murray?

Grad transfer already? I thought he was only a third year player. I can't handle the ups and downs of transfer rules.
    It's not unheard of for kids to grad transfer after three seasons now. Jalen Hurts did it. Shough just did it and he was in the same class as Hiles.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034
    dnc said:

Who's Murray?

It's not unheard of for kids to grad transfer after three seasons now. Jalen Hurts did it. Shough just did it and he was in the same class as Hiles.
    As a guy that spent more than 4 years getting my BA, I'm envious.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    He's going to ball out and then head to the NFL. He'll bring some attitude.

Me be like
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

He's going to ball out and then head to the NFL. He'll bring some attitude.

Me be like

Nice pink shirt.