Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In 2021 you would think guys would know better

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/17/lawsuit-officially-is-filed-against-deshaun-watson/

The courts can decide the merits of the case but for goodness sakes why would a famous guy put himself in the position for some he said she said character destruction if not true or career destruction if true

The incident allegedly occurred on March 30, 2020, during a massage provided by the plaintiff at her home. The plaintiff, who sues under the pseudonym Jane Doe, contends that, during the massage, “Watson assaulted Plaintiff by touching her with his penis.”

The plaintiff also alleges that Watson “wanted her focus to be on his groin area,” and that she eventually concluded that “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason — sex.”

After the alleged assault, the plaintiff claims she became upset and asked Watson to leave. She contends that Watson said, “I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine.” She claims that she interpreted the words as a threat.

The plaintiff alleges that Watson later apologized via text message, and that at least two other players were referred to her by “Big D.”

Comments