Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WRs can't wait to play in JonDon's offense

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

The angst over running the damn ball is the highlight of the long off season

Imagine Husk fans freaking out because UW won't run the Palouse Puke. Shout out to @Tailgater

Doogs are always, always gonna doog
    Dooging is defending backwards ass coaches just because they're *our?* coaches.

hth
    I've always preferred running the damn ball

One hat and the TSIO crowd is freaking out months later

The last Husky team to win the damn Rose Bowl ran the wishbone
    Stop living in the past. The days of defense winning the natty are over. It is all about scoring
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I defend Jimmy to the point that it is too soon to say he sucks definitively even though the odds always favor that he will suck

But he doesn't yet. In case you missed it WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC PEOPLE

Nobody else is. Just UW. We're special like that. SCODUCKS

Auburn fan
    Is that in Hawaii?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Imagine Husk fans freaking out because UW won't run the Palouse Puke. Shout out to @Tailgater

hth
    I've always preferred running the damn ball

One hat and the TSIO crowd is freaking out months later

The last Husky team to win the damn Rose Bowl ran the wishbone
    Stop living in the past. The days of defense winning the natty are over. It is all about scoring
    I didn't mention defense

Good luck the rest of the way
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

hth
    Clemons said in an interview UW stopped talking to him a while ago.

They want guys who are both talented and have the intangibles they’re looking for. They’re not sacrificing talent for the intangibles. They’re getting both.

How are those highly-rated recruiting classes working out for USC and Oregon? Getting their shit pushed in by Iowa and Iowa State, that’s how they’re working out. Clearly, there are A LOT of highly rated West coast recruits who turn out to be soft bitches in college. UW needs to avoid those guys and stick to their process and recruit the guys with the intangibles they’re looking for who also have NFL talent.

It doesn’t matter how talented a guy is, if he’s soft, isn’t obsessed with football, isn’t a hard worker, or is too self-centered, he’s not going to make it here anyways and will just end up transferring out so why waste time recruiting him in the first place?
    Ballz copy pasta?
    It’s a bingo, pretty damn close to the whole card: WDWHA, intangibles x3, soft x2, anyone not going to Washington overrated, doesn’t care about football enough (Clemons went to Utah in order to play football in the fall but that was probably to get overrated), ego questions, an implication that there is some secret process that only whoever the UW head coach is and him are privy to, etc.

Fairly disappointing. No outlandish prediction that will be proven wrong within the year. Only medium and indirect levels of sycophancy for Jimmy Lake. A mildly defeated attitude. No hyperbole. This is obviously Ballz, but it reads like it could have been written by any of the run-of-the-mill doogmen. I’m sure he’s got plenty left in the tank but I think Jimmy needs to start getting some results - the justification well is bottomless, but the pressure is falling.