Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Help a brother out

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,006
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I came here to discuss wine, golf courses and potential songs for the Huskies to enter the stadium in 2013 (which will be special by the way).

On a side note, I'm a little confused over Bob Stoops. Is he brilliant or a pouty bitch?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Fetters be careful, you are essentially dissing your boss subtly out here. Out here we don't like that subtle humor out here. Out here we run a clean ship around here. No kicking your keyboard out here, or punching your dog out here. Out here I do like seeing your here out here. you're a good dude fetters. Go to work here, what the heck do you need scout and a paycheck for? husky football is a labor of love out here:)
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I came here to discuss wine, golf courses and potential songs for the Huskies to enter the stadium in 2013 (which will be special by the way).

On a side note, I'm a little confused over Bob Stoops. Is he brilliant or a pouty bitch?

Thanks in advance

Fetters, you found a place where you can actually say a bad word and not get your bottom spanked. Doesn't fit u though fat ass
  • Options
    being a dick doesn't suit you, you've always been an alright dude. Comedy doesn't suit you either, or your pseudo music knowledge. Just stick to writing articles. Everybody is good at something. Try perfecting that craft!

your favorite poster, sugarlove
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2013

being a dick doesn't suit you, you've always been an alright dude. Comedy doesn't suit you either, or your pseudo music knowledge. Just stick to writing articles. Everybody is good at something. Try perfecting that craft!

Huh? Did you think you are talking to fetters?
  • Options

brb, laughing hysterically

• Options

Damone, I ain't following you. Who else was I talking to homey?
  • Options

Fetters be careful, you are essentially dissing your boss subtly out here. Out here we don't like that subtle humor out here. Out here we run a clean ship around here. No kicking your keyboard out here, or punching your dog out here. Out here I do like seeing your here out here. you're a good dude fetters. Go to work here, what the heck do you need scout and a paycheck for? husky football is a labor of love out here:)

Dat's a good Kimmy impersonation ain't it duck?
  • Options

Dat's a good Kimmy impersonation ain't it duck?
    What I'm hearing:

not your best effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone, I ain't following you. Who else was I talking to homey?
    I know you're not following me. That's what makes your replies funny. homey.