Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    Luck is highly qualified as a former football player (NFL quarterback), major college athletic director (West Virginia), Pac-12 parent (two Stanford athletes), NCAA senior executive (regulatory affairs), and pro football boss (president of NFL Europe, commissioner of the XFL).

none of those qualifications really jump out at me. running the nfl europe/wwe xfl hurt more than they help.

wilner is a weird guy with this luck fascination, he needs to tell luck to put the lotion in the basket once and for all.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Thanks Taft!

This doesn’t have the same impact unless it’s the first reply.

Be better.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Thanks Taft!

This doesn’t have the same impact unless it’s the first reply.

Be better.
    Bingo. I skipped right over it and didn’t even read his post.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Luck is highly qualified as a former football player (NFL quarterback), major college athletic director (West Virginia), Pac-12 parent (two Stanford athletes), NCAA senior executive (regulatory affairs), and pro football boss (president of NFL Europe, commissioner of the XFL).

none of those qualifications really jump out at me. running the nfl europe/wwe xfl hurt more than they help.

wilner is a weird guy with this luck fascination, he needs to tell luck to put the lotion in the basket once and for all.

Pac 12 needs stop being a cuck and go get Greg Smith at tOSU. Show some fucking balls.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Luck is a good ol boy that hasn’t actually done anything that warrants praise.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Luck is a good ol boy that hasn’t actually done anything that warrants praise.
    This has the feel of Luck asking Wilner to do him a solid and promote him
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    Offer whomever the $EC commissioner is more.