Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No fans allowed!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club
For the 2021 home row boat races. You best stay the fuck away from the public land along the Montlake Cut!

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Yale won the natty
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Yale won the natty

Just shut it down already.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Hard hitting stuff
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    How can they stop fans from coming and watching?

That’s the joke. It’s a public park on both sides of the race course.
    Okay, yeah, that one had me a bit confused. They need to hire Officer Barbrady to walk the cut saying, "You can all go home, nothing to see here."
    This is basically the silliest of virtue signaling I’ve seen from UW’s athletic department to date.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Okay, yeah, that one had me a bit confused. They need to hire Officer Barbrady to walk the cut saying, "You can all go home, nothing to see here."
    This is basically the silliest of virtue signaling I’ve seen from UW’s athletic department to date.
    and it's not even actually pretty close

and it's not even actually pretty close
    In reality this is probably only good for a podium. Maybe bronze medal.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

They have done worse
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,698 Founders Club

I was playing golf with my son yesterday and as we're leaving (end of the day) I see an Asian man with his daughter playing alone. There wasn't anyone around yet this man is wearing a mask. What is wrong with people who have been so indoctrinated to behave like this?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

I was playing golf with my son yesterday and as we're leaving (end of the day) I see an Asian man with his daughter playing alone. There wasn't anyone around yet this man is wearing a mask. What is wrong with people who have been so indoctrinated to behave like this?
    I can't stand wearing a mask (because I'm sane), so usually it's on as I'm walking into the store and back off as I'm walking out. Yet even I've gotten into my car a few times, started driving, then said, "Oh shit, my mask's still on!" Especially if I was carrying something to my car, so my hands weren't free at the normal time to take the mask off.

My kids, who are now back in school x number of days per week, are at the point where they're pretty used to wearing them all day. Many times, they've come home and forgotten to take their masks off until I ask them an hour later why they're wearing them.

Anyway, it's not always the worst case scenario, although, yes, some people are just lemmings.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    It's Seattle. Row boat is too white and privileged so the woke fags will direct the police to arrest fans along the cut. Rioting around Amazon is fine though.
    edited March 2021
    RoadTrip said:

Why do you care so much about what he’s doing?

Nun yo bidness.

Maybe he has bad tree pollen allergies?

Maybe he’s highly immuno compromised? Under going cancer treatment?

Asians have been wearing masks in public for eons. So maybe it’s cultural. It used to bother me a bit, but now I get it.

Bottom line is you are a fucking douche for letting it bother you and assigning some kind of value judgement.

#bebetter
  • Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    Funny mock what you don't have: a good crew program. But you Ducks know this. DUCKS
    Jdawg1991 said:

Funny mock what you don't have: a good crew program. But you Ducks know this. DUCKS

Leave.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

Jdawg1991 said:

Leave.
    Ironic.
    haie said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Leave.
    Ironic.
    Sit this one out Washougal.