Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The saddest thing you will see all day

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You running and hiding like a Kunt from your claims about members the GOP being more willing to believe evidence free propaganda when presented with the number of Rats who believe Putin changed the vote totals in 2016 was even more pathetic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, is there anything sadder than voting for a guy who can't remember the name of his DOD Chief?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

Btw, is there anything sadder than voting for a guy who can't remember never knew the name of his DOD Chief?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,856
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    Trump made it happen. He did more in a hostile enviorment in 4 years than any president in memory.

Suck it commie Tards!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Btw, is there anything sadder than voting for a guy who can't remember never knew the name of his DOD Chief?

Sure he did, his name was "black fella"
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

You running and hiding like a Kunt from your claims about members the GOP being more willing to believe evidence free propaganda when presented with the number of Rats who believe Putin changed the vote totals in 2016 was even more pathetic.

Quick Bob! Redirect! Redirect!

You spend your entire day posting here I didn’t realize you thought it was so important that I respond to you. I sincerely apologize.

I assume the polling on that is accurate just as I assume that if Republicans were polled on Dominion Voting machines changing votes the number would come in HIGHER considering Trump and his legal team were trying to push that nonsense for months.

I can’t promise that I’ll post 30 time per day every day but I promise that I’ll be more conscious of responding to you. You put in a lot of effort here and I know how important this is to you. You deserve better.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Btw, is there anything sadder than voting for a guy who can't remember the name of his DOD Chief?

Tim Apple
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Tim Apple
    Apples to dogshit, your specialty
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You spend your entire day posting here I didn’t realize you thought it was so important that I respond to you. I sincerely apologize.

I assume the polling on that is accurate just as I assume that if Republicans were polled on Dominion Voting machines changing votes the number would come in HIGHER considering Trump and his legal team were trying to push that nonsense for months.

I can’t promise that I’ll post 30 time per day every day but I promise that I’ll be more conscious of responding to you. You put in a lot of effort here and I know how important this is to you. You deserve better.
    I thought that topic was things that were pathetic. We don't have to guess the number Lou. 67% of all Rats think Putin changed the vote totals. No need to assume that number.

Now, how many Rats believe that George Floyd was killed because he was black? How many believe the Hands Up Don't shoot lie? You talked out your ass, you got called on it and your ran and hid Lou. Fuck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

All you post about is Trump because you're a moron who voted for a moron
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    edited March 2021
    @Rubberfist -when is Biden's first press conference?

You seem obsessed with what former POTUS have to say. Absolutely no interest in the what the current POTUS has to say?

• Options

You seem obsessed with what former POTUS have to say. Absolutely no interest in the what the current POTUS has to say?

What can I say, the man is busy passing wildly popular legislation. For your sake and that of the very concerned right wing media that would rather talk about Dr. Seuss, I how it’s soon.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I agree - this thread is the saddest thing I have seen all day - hell all year
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Deserves own press release? I think this could have just been said in a tweet.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

What can I say, the man is busy passing wildly popular legislation. For your sake and that of the very concerned right wing media that would rather talk about Dr. Seuss, I how it’s soon.
    The POTUS doesn't pass legislation. The House of Representatives and Senate are the legislative bodies.

When will Cho Bai Den give his first press conference?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

The POTUS doesn't pass legislation. The House of Representatives and Senate are the legislative bodies.

When will Cho Bai Den give his first press conference?

To be fair fist is incredibly stupid so he wouldn't know that

Biden voters amirite?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I thought that topic was things that were pathetic. We don't have to guess the number Lou. 67% of all Rats think Putin changed the vote totals. No need to assume that number.

Now, how many Rats believe that George Floyd was killed because he was black? How many believe the Hands Up Don't shoot lie? You talked out your ass, you got called on it and your ran and hid Lou. Fuck off.
    So is your point that all partisan hacks lie, or just ones on the left? I can't tell because you bring up random unrelated shit in every thread you wander into.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So is your point that all partisan hacks lie, or just ones on the left? I can't tell because you bring up random unrelated shit in every thread you wander into.
    Of course everyone lies. But to claim that Conservatives are more inclined to believe baseless conspiracy theories after what the left put the country through the last 5 years is fucking laughable.

RubberFist and most other leftists don't even realize that they are swallowing baseless conspiracy theories because the left's conspiracies are mainstream thought within the Rat party. Qanon is a fringe group with no power or influence within the GOP, Trump colluding with the Russians and George Floyd was killed because he was black are beliefs that you'll find through out the Rat party and in the leadership of the Rat party.