Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3250 kids are now in cages on border in Biden’s America

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    They have to go back!

Except for venezuelan women.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    40 million to deport. Line up the buses.
  • Options
    A caravan the other way sounds great
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

They have to go back!

We're going to need you to man the admissions office down there. I trust your eye.
  • Options
    dflea said:

They have to go back!

We're going to need you to man the admissions office down there. I trust your eye.
    "Next!"
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

They have to go back!

"Next!"
    lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Back at the frat house we put a scale at the door

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure

Did it guarantee poon from any girl if u let them skip the scale? I bet it did. Thats advanced shit that only places like like an AZ or FL can even pull off. Kudos sir
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure

Did it guarantee poon from any girl if u let them skip the scale? I bet it did. Thats advanced shit that only places like like an AZ or FL can even pull off. Kudos sir
    Well no
    It led to girls mostly laughing then the weak dudes at the door let them in anyway.

Like one chubby girl got mad but we weren't gonna let her in anyway

Lol I ran the door during the freshman flood (move in week) once for like 2 hours.
    You should have seen the dudes that came up and talked shit.

So what I'd do is when a dude rolled up with like 4 girls I let them in then said thanks bro and slammed it on his face
    Then I'd stare though the peephole and see his reaction.
    If it was "aw fuck I tried. On to the next one" I'd barge the door open and be like free booze j my room bro all night

If he bashed the door like a fag and yelled through a 2 inch oak door he was gonna kick my ass I laughed and did nothing.
  • Options

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure

Well no
    It led to girls mostly laughing then the weak dudes at the door let them in anyway.

Lol I ran the door during the freshman flood (move in week) once for like 2 hours.

So what I'd do is when a dude rolled up with like 4 girls I let them in then said thanks bro and slammed it on his face
    If it was "aw fuck I tried. On to the next one" I'd barge the door open and be like free booze j my room bro all night

If he bashed the door like a fag and yelled through a 2 inch oak door he was gonna kick my ass I laughed and did nothing.
    I'm conflicted on that story to be honest... it sounds like only one chick got turned away at the door?which makes it a gimmick in my mind.... I also feel like if the girls didn't notice or care he was shut out then its good stuff. The ladies reaction would be my main indicator, personally, but slamming on the door is never the right move to gain entrance anywhere. If the guy had any sort of nuts then he'd be there next time that door opened up, so u prolly only sent cucks packin anyway.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure

Well no

I'm conflicted on that story to be honest... it sounds like only one chick got turned away at the door?which makes it a gimmick in my mind.... I also feel like if the girls didn't notice or care he was shut out then its good stuff. The ladies reaction would be my main indicator, personally, but slamming on the door is never the right move to gain entrance anywhere. If the guy had any sort of nuts then he'd be there next time that door opened up, so u prolly only sent cucks packin anyway.
    I think you're reading way too much into this. It was pre rush week. Slammed the door on dudes.

They all kind of streamed over. hence the term "freshman flood"

Dudes were fags or not.
  • Options

Didn't go over well

But it worked

I ran that door for sure

Well no

I think you're reading way too much into this. It was pre rush week. Slammed the door on dudes.

They all kind of streamed over. hence the term "freshman flood"

Dudes were fags or not.
    Never experienced the frat scene beyond random weekends in quoo, beavlet, and sadly cuog land so I accept that u might as well be explaining NYC to an Amish kid. Apologies for my ignorance
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,346
    Fiction can be fun. The Virus shut down the world. The headline to your article is ridiculously misleading. But you go ahead and drink the koolaid.

Here is the paragraph that spells out Trumps economy:

During the first three years of Donald Trump's presidency, the economy did quite well. The unemployment rate hit a 50-year low, income growth doubled, and the economic expansion he inherited grew into the longest in American history.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fiction can be fun. The Virus shut down the world. The headline to your article is ridiculously misleading. But you go ahead and drink the koolaid.

During the first three years of Donald Trump's presidency, the economy did quite well. The unemployment rate hit a 50-year low, income growth doubled, and the economic expansion he inherited grew into the longest in American history.
    Biden should do better

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Biden should do better

Trump's economy was mean and orange.

• Options

Biden should do better

Super racist too.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    Media sure is quiet about the horrendous child abuse at the border. Where's all the toilet drinking stories?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is an issue by the way
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Biden should do better

Super racist too.
    Trump grabbed the economy by the pussy.