Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have to say...

2»

Comments

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Guaranteed he sets the world on fire at BYU.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Nothing has crushed my interest in TBS leveling up like our 4 star WRs.

They have all been mostly worthless, including Puka. Add in that Ngata was supposed to be out of this world and can’t get on the field at Clemson.
    Yup. Sawyer will probably be the best of them LOL
    Not letting y'all on the #TeamRacc bandwagon. We're full.
    Been on the bandwagon while the recruiting board considered him a courtesy offer
    In today’s episode of PGOS takes on the mythical recruiting board consensus: Sawyer Racanelli.

DDY loved him, Ballz loved him. So did a million other people.You’re not special.
    I think @Crow_T_Robot wanted him as an OLB/Buck. But that seems like forever ago.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

They have all been mostly worthless, including Puka. Add in that Ngata was supposed to be out of this world and can’t get on the field at Clemson.
    Been on the bandwagon while the recruiting board considered him a courtesy offer
    In today’s episode of PGOS takes on the mythical recruiting board consensus: Sawyer Racanelli.

DDY loved him, Ballz loved him. So did a million other people.You’re not special.
    I think @Crow_T_Robot wanted him as an OLB/Buck. But that seems like forever ago.
    I believe that is true but he also said he liked/loved him multiple times on the first few pages of Sawyers recruiting thread even before his junior film was out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Puka was the one guy I was most fired up about. I figured 2021 was going to be his breakout year where he'd be all-everything.

Agree. I had high hopes for this gif to get a lot of play this year.

Sad!

This would have been a constant gif in the game threads. Even if he dropped more than he caught.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

I laughed but this is bullshit

Those idiots wanted him on defense
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

We're giving up on Rome and Jalen after 4 games in a meaningless season?
    No. I was talking about the guys before them. Bynum isn’t worthless either. We got next to nothing out of a lot of them tho.