Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Tug compared to the Finance Board

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

While you guys were arguing capital letter cred, The Throbber fucked the head cheerleader.

How was he?
    Shut up, faggot.

Hurtful
    Shut up, racist homophobic faggot.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I've been told that the folks over at the Fiat Currency Board are super smart MBA's. They don't know that the US Federal Reserve is a private Cabalist Bank, that the IRS is illegal, that the United States as they believe they know it ceased to exist in 1871, and that they have been living as assets of a corporation ever since. But they're really smart dudes nevertheless.

The Fiat Currency Board is a safe space for these Masters of Bullshit Arithmetic who tried and failed to run with the big dogs at the tavern. It is patrolled by a common house cat.

Says the runny twat who got run from HCH, for reasons we all remember, to go cry and lick his wounds for over a year before finding his balls again. Lolz.

Preston, you got fucking worked here, and you don't even know it. It wasn't at all personal; but thanks for the pity, and for the moving story about your bad wealthy family. JFC. This is supposed to be the tuff place.

as for you, @LoneStarDawg, nobody censored you so not sure why you're salty. if you want to play shit dick over there because of political shit over here, be my guest. IDGAF.
    As someone who ALSO has an MBA in finance (what a fucking plot twist!!!), my opinion that increased interest rates MIGHT suppress people’s buying power and therefore bring in a market correction shouldn’t be so fucking controversial shit dick.
    So that's it? Good to know. Seemed like a mild disagreement to me that would barely qualify as a squabble here, must less an item of controversy. My guess is that the identity of the poster you were arguing with has more to do with it than anything else; stick someone else in there and I don't think you care. But it's no matter. Nobody got in your way. You should have kept duking it out or let it go. Ignore anyone telling you to "Take it to the Tug" unless you hear it from the common housecat, and you likely won't.

In any event, at the risk of coming across like an arrogant douchebag, we hopefully haven't seen the last of you.

I really do like what you say most of the time but your passive-aggressive game is obvious to anyone who’s been around a narcissistic for any amount of real time in life.

Embrace your inner asshole in the Tug and stop pretending that the Finance board is any less toxic than here.
    It's just a different board covering different topics. The nature of the Finance board discussions typically doesn't require toxicity. I've had a two-day conversation with someone about Lucca and what he didn't like about Venice. There's no reason for me to tell him to fuck off. People are genuinely curious about what to do with their money, how they're going to retire, what the current monetary policy is going to do to us, what happened with GameStop, how shorting stocks works, etc. Not stuff that by its nature requires a lot of acrimony or 7-11 time. The cognac and cigars routine is a shtick; it's not meant to be taken seriously. The "don't go to the Tug, come here" campaign is also most obviously tongue-in-cheek. That said, there are people who prefer to keep it calm and talk about that other shit and don't really want to do the pile-on game here. It's fine.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Be careful on the finance bored they have MBAs and aren’t afraid to tell you about it

I think you think I think an MBA is bigger deal than I do.
    Quite the opposite, I cannot recall ever stating my degree before making a statement before.

Lots of butthurt finance people in here.
    Just the finance people? Selective take IMO.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’ve never cared so little about living rent free in a bunch of shit dicks’ heads
  • Options

I’ve never cared so little about living rent free in a bunch of shit dicks’ heads

Sure.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    There is, and there will only ever be, one Thunderdome in this community. And the Tug is it.