Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    You got em this time
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,231 Swaye's Wigwam
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    At least Prager isn’t defrauding people with his “university.” His propaganda outfit is brought to you by oil billionaires.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

At least Prager isn’t defrauding people with his “university.” His propaganda outfit is brought to you by oil billionaires.

But "propaganda" brought to by tech and hedge fund billionaires is okay. Btw, when you were pushing your bullshit about Republicans being more susceptible to misinformation who fed you that propaganda Lou Dobbs?
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

But "propaganda" brought to by tech and hedge fund billionaires is okay. Btw, when you were pushing your bullshit about Republicans being more susceptible to misinformation who fed you that propaganda Lou Dobbs?
    No one fed me that idea I observe it here everyday. The existence of Newsmax, OANN and Gateway Pundit drives the point home. There’s skilled propaganda like Prager but the one listed above are incredibly dumb but somehow get eyeballs.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No one fed me that idea I observe it here everyday. The existence of Newsmax, OANN and Gateway Pundit drives the point home. There’s skilled propaganda like Prager but the one listed above are incredibly dumb but somehow get eyeballs.
    Yeah Cnn. MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS etc. aren't slanted at all. Middle of the road crew. How's the Cuomo coverage?
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

The entire MSM pushed the Russian collusion hoax. It wasn't some fringe belief, it was mainstream Rat party leftist dogma. Same with "Hands Up Don't shoot" You had nearly the entire Rat party pushing that bullshit on the floor of the House along with the MSM. Now show me where anything near that was done by the GOP with Qanon.

There is zero evidence to support this bullshit and yet it's an article of faith in nearly the entire Rat party. How do you explain this? What's really funny here is that you claim that Republicans are more susceptible to believing conspricy theories that have no facts in supporting them while you spout a bullshit conspiracy theory that has no facts in support of it. The fact that Newsmax exists doesn't support your little theory dumbass.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Two words: Russian Collusion

Fuck Off, Moron.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

SFGbob said:

I didn't think anyone could be this willfully ignorant.
    My apologies.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    Does your almost worthless university degree really make you feel that good? Most people who follow need to believe they're special. Did your university make you feel speecial?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,036 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You swallowed the Russia collusion hoax. You swallowed the chicom crud hoax. You crave a totalitarian existence. We don't and we are the ones swallowing propaganda?

SFGbob said:

You swallowed the Russia collusion hoax. You swallowed the chicom crud hoax. You crave a totalitarian existence. We don't and we are the ones swallowing propaganda?
    The existence of Newsmax "proves" that Republicans believe in baseless conspiracy theories more often than Rats. Now that's some serious Kunt logic.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,592 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The existence of Newsmax "proves" that Republicans believe in baseless conspiracy theories more often than Rats. Now that's some serious Kunt logic.
    And who cares if Newsmax is conspiracy theory 24/7.

The good lord gave us a brain to use and a vast array of information sources to test claims.

But fucktards like @Rubberfist want the government approved version to be the only medium available to people. Fuck that.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    Rubberdick, like Hhussy, always thinks he's the smartest person in the room

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And who cares if Newsmax is conspiracy theory 24/7.

The good lord gave us a brain to use and a vast array of information sources to test claims.

But fucktards like @Rubberfist want the government approved version to be the only medium available to people. Fuck that.

Rubberfist doesn't even recognize that the government approved version he swears by is every bit if not more so, conspiratorial minded and filled with total bullshit as anything reported by Newsmax.

The difference being is that the left's conspiracies are reported as fact and promoted as truth by the MSM and Rat party politicians.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

And CNN's and MSNBC's propagation of threats about imminent attacks on the U.S. Capital last week were what exactly? Smart? Right on? "Credible?"

Or Red Meat for Gullible Liberal Fraidy-Cats like yourself who live in constant fear of imaginary ghosts and boogeymen who simply disagree with them or don't buy their stupid faggy bullshit.